Dangerous mission! Journey to the land of waves!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・★☆★☆★・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Sasuke I'm at point B"

"Sakura, I'm at point C"

"(Y/n) I'm at point D"

....

"Naruto I'm at point A Dattebayo!"

"Your slow Naruto, okay squad 7...the target has moved follow it"

"It's over there"

"What your distant from the target"

"5 meters, I'm ready"

"I'm ready hn"

"So I am"

"Mhm let get this over"

"Okay.......now!"

"I got him I got him!"

"We got him"

"Lost pet tora captured accomplished"

You took of the ear piece and grab the cat away from Naruto the cat settled down in your arms.

"Can we get a better mission than this I hate cats!"

-time skip-

(Y/N) POV

I try to give back the cat, but the cat kept a good hold me the woman try to take the cat away, eventually the woman got a hold of her a cat.

'Poor thing it almost make me want to help it'

"Mhm"

"Hha That cat deserves that stupid cat!"

"No wonder he ran away"

"Mhm I feel bad for it all well"

"..now then, the next mission we have for squad 7 we have a lot task, like babysitting, help grocery shopping, digging up potatoes-"

"Noo! I want to go on a real mission, something challenging and exciting not this little kid stuff"

'I can agree, all the mission we went were pretty boring'

"Mmhm"

'Hes not wrong I am bored, though if we do go to this mission we will meet Haku and Zabuza'

"Would you put a lid on it"

"It seem that you do-" I stop Listen to the hokage and listen to naruto about him having ramen

"Silent!"

"Oh sorry"

"you alway lectures me, like your my grandfather or something but I'm not the little brat to pull pranks all the time, I'm a ninja now, and I want a ninja mission, hmph!"

-sighs- 'that's naruto' I thought

"So be It I'll give you a C rank mission, you'll be body guard in this journey"

"Really Yes! Is it are we guarding princess, or lord"

"Don't be so inpatient I send him in right now" looking at the door waiting for him to come in, and the result that had come never seem to fail

"What the, a bunch of little squirts, especially the one with the idiotic face, expect me to believe you're a ninja"

"Who is the Little one with the idiotic face!" We lined up sasuke was the tallest, then me, Sakura, finally Naruto.

"I'll demolish you!"

"you can't hurt the client Naruto" I said

" I'm the Tazuna a master build bridge, I expect to protect me even at the cost of your life"

-time skip to (y/n) home-

"You sure you guys got everything how about the alarm to get to the academy is it on the right time"

~"Yes onii-Chan now get going and get back to us safe your worry over nothing"~

*"In fact were suppose to be worried not the other way around onii-Chan hmph!"*

"Okay okay I was about t- do need some money to get your food?"

~*"Come on just go or you'll be late onii-Chan!"*~

They push me to the door they quick said goodbye and close it

'Your worrying to much, there not even going on a Dangerous mission'

"Mhm Yeah I'm just worried for them.....let me check on them one more ti-"

Right after that hitomi took over your body

-time skip-

"Your a jerk hitomi"

I pretty much ignore everything around me, we head off to the land waves, soon I spotted a puddle. Grabbing a normal kunai I put my guard up it seem to alert sasuke because he did the same. Then the Ninja 'killed' Kakashi sensei and attack Naruto sasuke through a shuriken, I through a kunai. Me and sasuke look at each other and nodded, he went to help Sakura I went for Naruto. Kakashi sensei had grab both ninja.

'Kakashi sensei alive'

'Hn/Mhm show off' sasuke and I thought

"Hey you aren't hurt are you scared cat" annoyed with him I softly hit sasuke head, knowing using all my strength will knock him out

"Don't be rude sasuke" all I got in return was a groan from him and a 'Hn'

"Hey don't hit Sasuke-Kun!"

"Ugh sasuke!"

"Naruto don't move, those ninja had poison in there claws" I space out again,

"Naruto That was cool and all but if you loss any more blood you'll die"

"Im to young to die!"

"Let me see it"

"Help help help!"

'His to much of a problem'

☆'Mm Haku, and Zabuza well show up soon just need to wait a little longer'★

・・・・・・・・・・・・・☆★☆★☆・・・・・・・・・・・・・

(word count: 779)

(Name meaning of today is)

Her family name "Haruno" means "spring field" (春野). In Japanese, her full name can be interpreted as "spring field of cherry blossoms" (春野桜, haruno sakura) or "cherry blossoms in spring" (春の桜, haru no sakura).