Wrath: K and [REDACTED]

Alex and the others look up to see something coming down towards them. They couldn't see clearly, due to the shaking that is still happening from the entity back in the cave that is under France. Cyborg used his eye to see what the entity is coming down. Thankfully, his cybernetic eye, despite having getting damaged, was able to have enough power to trace a circle around the entity.

 Thankfully, his cybernetic eye, despite having getting damaged, was able to have enough power to trace a circle around the entity

Cyborg was able to see an entire outline, as he zoomed in to try and see what it is, but the damage he has taken from...wait...cyborg recalled having bumped into something while he was in the air, but was unable to see what thing it was that he had hit. The way it looked like, it was like it was letting itself now be...visible.

"Is that...is that the thing we have rammed into?"

Cyborg spoke out. Jaime looked up and try to use his scanner. After a bit...

"Yeah, I think so to!"

Everyone looked up, as they saw that the entity is lowering itself even more, and all they could do is nothing but watch to see what would it's gonna do. 4812-E is also beginning to act more crazier, and is trying to change direction.

When the entity fully revealed itself, they are surprised at how large the entity is.

Appearing from the clouds is a massive, insectoid entity. It was though it was a hybrid between a stag beetle and a scorpion, and it was 180 meters. It has a tail ending in a serrated barb, having 6 appendages, 2 of them are small pincers at the front of itself, and instead of the usual, beetle head or a usual scorpion head, it was a normal sized human face, which resembles a human male, and is covered in skin that is capable of reflecting light to make itself invisible. This is SCP-4812-K. 4812-K than began to them itself around, before facing the direction of whee the G.O.C had landed. It was than starting to to the same direction of where the G.O.C is, and began to fly to their direction at a very fast speed, almost seemly in an instant.

As Alex and the others looked, suddenly, the ground began to shake even more.

RUMBLE!!!!

CRACK!!!!!