The Symbiotes are Acting Agressive

The foundation has been known at have SCPs that change behavior under rather different circumstances. It could come from their own will, or it could be from some unknown force...or it could be both. And Symbiotes here are no exception. Right now, the Symbiotes are starting to become crazy for an unknown reason. They had attacked the foundation and has broken through. They broken through, because they used their matter to open the lock. Their behaviors are now animalistic, with the exception of the two symbiotes: Toxin and Scorn, as well as Agent Venom and the infamous Anti-Venom.

Toxin is seen fighting Lasher and Phage. This is getting a bit out of hand. Lasher and Phage are getting berserk and out hand. Thankfully, he has Scorn with him, who is unaffected by this. Toxjn takes on Lasher, while Scorn takes on Phage.

Toxin than used his orange tendrils on his arms to whip away the Green Symbiote's tendrils.

Lasher tried to strike at blinding speed, but Toxin is more faster to react. Lasher than goes invisible and tried to sneak up from behind.

SLASH!!!

"Ghhhhh!"

Lasher mange to claw at Toxin and Patrick. But Patrick was prepared and used his orange tendril for the arms to wrap around Lasher, and throw him hard down to the ground. 

Lasher recovers and tried to launch himself and try to attack Toxin again

Lasher recovers and tried to launch himself and try to attack Toxin again. Toxin, however, ducks down, and Lasher, instead of hitting Toxin like he wanted to, he instead it a...generator powered up by electricity.

FZZZZZZAAPPP!!!

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Lasher shrieked in immense pain, as he is getting electrocuted by the generator. This caused so much pain, it actually knocked him unconscious. Lasher then went down with a flop, and Toxnin looked over Lasher.

"Why is this happening?"

He thinks to himself, before looking back up again.

Scorn charged and did a barrage of attacks at Phage

Scorn charged and did a barrage of attacks at Phage. Phage couldn't react in time and got hit pretty badly. Phage, however, recovered from the attack and charged at her with his spiked blades ready.