Escaping to Russia

Alex, James, and the others than stood straight, as they formed/activated their weapons. The Foundation has located them, and are ready to try containing them. Needless to say, Alex wasn't happy.

"I had hoped to never get contained by you all again."

Alex said, as he looked in disgust at what he is seeing before him. The Foundation than clicked their weapons, and aimed at Alex.

"Alex Mercer! SCP-5000-1!! We are giving you once chance. Either you come back to us to be contained, or be forced to return!!"

One of the foundation personnel began to speak to him. But Alex...he has a better idea than doing the I will come quietly or I am about to get forced time of choice. Oh no...he has something much better to do than that.

"I hate to break it to you, but neuter options is appealing. Besides, I choose option number 3 for this."

Kaede than went next to Alex, and in a split second, the Soldiers' arms and heads were cut clean off by some dangerous unseen force. The soldiers immediacy reacted, and began to fire their weapons. Alex, Kaede, and the others made shields to block the bullets from hitting them. They are lucky of doing that.

Aqualeily, who was looking at what is happening, decide to make her first move in helping Alex. She shot lightening to the sky, before it than crashed down on one of the vehicles, exploding it. This caused some of the soldiers to die, while the rest take cover. Alex and the others put down their shields, except for Kaede, strangely.

As Alex and James looked around to see how many soldiers are there, what soldiers they use, as well as the vehicles they have, they than heard the sound of helicopters. They look up, and saw a helicopter approaching them. Than, the helicopters than decide to attack.

One of the helicopters than fired a missile at the group. But one of them was ready to defend against it for her new friends.

 But one of them was ready to defend against it for her new friends

Kaede than reacted fast. She used her vectors to make a barrier, stopping the missile from hitting her and the groups she lives with.

BOOM!!!

The explosion only killed most soldiers present. Alex, James, and the others finally attacked. Alex jumped in the air and cut one of the guys in half with his blade. He than began to spin into a tornado-like attack. He than formed his right claw, and stabbed the ground, causing Groundspikes to appear.

Alex than formed his musclemass, punching soldiers, exploding them one by one. One of the Super Soldiers tried to jump towards him, but Alex slammed both of his fists together, very hard. This crater a shockwave that knocked the Super Soldier away. He than goes towards one of the soldiers and consumed one of them. He took back a part of his virus and grew more powerful.