The Virus meets The Doctor

This test is to see the interaction between SCP-6000-1 and SCP-049. They will each have a conversation on their beliefs of their abilities and the view of the world on its entirety.

Alex Mercer is being led by guards to SCP-049. Not much is known when he is created or how long he has existed for, but was said to be a very long time ago. SCP-049, while he does reanimate people to zombies, is actually acting polite to people. The guards than stopped at the door that says 049. The guard than takes out a key and slides it, a green flash and beep means it is time to go in.

Guard: "Alright, SCP-6000-1, let us see what you can do here."

Alex than walks in the room and the door shuts behind him. In front of him, sitting next to the wall is a figure resembling a plague doctor from 18th century Europe. It had a black robe with a hood and a white mask resembling a bird. The SCP looks curiously at Alex Mercer.

"Who are you, good sir?"

"I'm SCP-6000-1. I'm new here."

The SCP looks at him, as of it sees something that is interesting to him.

"Hmmm...I sense a strange infection within you. And yet, you are fine. What is it?"

"Well, some unknown being infected me with it. I was able to infect any creature and manipulate my biomass."

"Hmmmm...it intrigued me as how you were able to cure yourself from the pestilence."

"The Plague? I've never felt nor sensed it before. The virus is keeping me safe from other diseases. I even got his by a person infected with the Black Plague, which didn't effect me at all."

"My cure is the most effective. Most victims of the disease wouldn't appreciate it. But you, good sir. You do not seem to be hindered by it."

"Well, it seems the world itself is infected with so much suffering and conflict, and the 'cure' that we have is the most effective against this sort of corruption. Wouldn't you agree with that?"

"Why yes, good sir. It seems we have the cure for a greater life of our own. And yet, there seems to be a eternal conflict within you."

"There is always a conflict within us, fighting the monsters of our minds. Me, I struggle to deal with this life I have, wondering it I truly deserve it, to have such a monstrous fate."

"Yes, it is such a cruel fate to have by becoming something you are forced to have."

Both SCPs than stared at each other, before Alex decide to ask a question to SCP-049.

"So, 049, how long have you existed for?"

"I've existed for as long as I can even remember. And you, my good sir."

"20 years. Got my powers at the age of 10. A gruesome entity with fondness for flesh has turned me to who I am now."

"Hmmm...so do I. It appears we have something in common in the very lives we have."

"Yes, there is something in common that we both have."

Result: Test ended pretty basic. No hostile, no issue, no anything. It just ended in a pretty basic manner. SCP-6000-1 was then returned to his cell without aggression.