Chapter 22

Harry's POV

I scoff when I see what she messaged me. She's with fucking Zayn. I'd rather have her go run of too "Lukey".

This is always how shit goes for me. But I'm the only one to blame.

She's already messed up enough, with everything that happened with her family, and now she has this on her back.

I'm going to get her back tonight, and I don't care what Zayn has to say about it.

Dahlias POV

Zayn and I both lay down. Even after what Harry has done, I'm still in love with him. I can't help that. So I couldn't bring myself to do anything with Zayn.

"Goodnight" Zayn says and shuts off the lights.

Just as I shut my eyes, there's a loud banging on the door.

"What is that?" I ask Zayn scared.

"I have no idea, I'll go check" he says and takes a knife with him.

I walk slowly behind him. Zayn opens up the door, and its Harry.

"Dahlia, babe" he says walking over to me.

"Why are you here Harry?" I say loudly.

"Because I love you"

"Harry your drunk, go home" I say and he looks over to Zayn.

"Did you fucking touch her" he says pushing Zayn.

"Get off of me, no I didn't do anything. I actually have respect for the girl" Zayn says and Harry looks over to me.

"I do have respect for her, and I'm not leaving until she comes with me" Harry says sitting down.

"Zayn, maybe I should go just to calm him down" I tell Zayn. He looks over to me.

"But look what he did to you!" Zayn yells.

"I'm not doing this to forgive him, just to get him home safely. I don't want him to get hurt, even after he hurt me. Thank you Zayn, I'll text you later" I tell Zayn and walk over to Harry.

"Let's go" I tell him and he stands up.

"Yes, and don't go near her again" he says shooting Zayn a death glare.

"How did you get here? You couldn't of drove, your too drunk" I ask Harry.

"I walked" he says. Well we'll need a taxi to get home then.

I pay the driver and pull Harry out of the car.

We get inside and he stumbles over to the couch.

"You should just go to bed" I tell him when I notice, he's crying?

"I'm sorry. I love you and I always mess up. You shouldn't forgive me because I hurt you. Im such an asshole. Why did I even bring you there? I just want you to know I'm sorry, really fucking sorry that I'm such a dick"

"Harry- uh just, just go to sleep it's okay. We can talk when your sober" I say sighing and he follows me to the bedroom.

He lays down and I take a pillow and blanket to sleep on the couch.

"Where are you going?" he stops me.

"To sleep on the couch" I answer.

"That's uncomfortable, I'll sleep there. You deserve the bed, princess"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeee bebs. here's an update. thank you for being patient! hope you all had a happy new year! xx