Chapter 31

The trip was long, but it's all memories now. It was mostly boring long nights in the car, and a lot of sleeping.

Harry surprised me with our house. It's a nice comfy beach house and it looks like something you would find in the movies.

We all just need to unpack our things and we will be all settled.

I'll be starting school soon. Too much has been going on to focus on my work, so I took a break.

My life is slowly getting back on track. Yeah I'm fucked up, but everything is okay.

"So what do you think?" Harry asks hugging me from the back.

"It's so beautiful Harry" I say and he spins me around. He plants a kiss on my nose and I smile against him.

"Eww gross" Luke says making a sour face as he walks into the room.

"Oh shut up" I say laughing and rolling my eyes.

"Let's check out the bedroom" Harry says with a smug look on his face and I slap his arm.

"Owwwww" he annoyingly says and I hit him again, because why not?

There's a knock on the door.

"Maybe it's the house person or something" I say because I don't know what they are called.

I open to my door and gasp.

There's a panting sweaty Zayn leaning on the front door.

"I- I, I had to ha-have run way mo-more then a mi-mile" he says between breaths. For being in such good shape, he's not the athletic type. Especially from smoking.

"Who is it?" I hear Harry call out.

"No one" I say and walk outside, shutting the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper loudly.

"The real question is what are you doing here?" he asks crossing his arms.

"Well look who caught his breath" I say crossing my arms.

"Dahlia listen, he's not the man for you love. He's going to make you feel so loved, so happy, but then he'll leave you, in the dirt. And you'll say to yourself, I loved him, he had to love me. And when your crying you will be remembering all of the memories with him. Maybe you'll even remember me and say, hey, why didn't I give him a chance. Because Dahlia, the only thing worse then losing something and knowing its gone, is losing something, and knowing its still there"

I don't say anything, I don't know what to say.

"Zayn this really came out of nowhere" I say at a loss for more words.

"I know I know, I showed up out of nowhere. But I had too. I had a reason" he says desperately.

"What's taking so long?" Harry asks coming outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a.n.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE YEARS I LOVE YOU ALL

I'll try as much as I can, but I've been hella busy lately I'm sosososo sorry.