Chapter 27

Dahlias POV

I open my eyes slightly and sit up a little.

"Ouch" I groan and rub my neck. Sleeping in a car isn't that comfortable.

Harry Luke and I are on our way to Florida. I smile as I remember and still can't believe this is real.

Harry and I packed then picks up Luke. We also picked up some snacks and left town. Harry says that he already has a job in mind and that he's selling his apartment so money isn't a problem.

Luke is still sleeping in that back seat and I giggle seeing his tall body sprawled in the little room he has back there.

"You've woke up" Harry says with his eyes on the road.

It's weird to wake up at night. We started driving at around 2:00 and I fell asleep an hour in.

"What time is it" I say with my voice hoarse.

"It's about 9:00. There should be a hotel coming up soon, we can stop there for the night" Harry says putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing circles with his thumb. I smile at the gesture and take a sip of water.

About 15 minutes later we arrive at a hotel.

Harry and I get out of the car to get our
stuff.

"Wake him up. I have to go get us rooms. One for you and I and one for him" he says grabbing our suitcases.

"Why can't we all stay in one room?" I ask.

"Oh we will need our own room, trust me" Harry whispers in my ear and my cheeks turn a bright red.

"Luke wake up" I say slapping him and he jumps up and hits his head on the roof of the car. I start dying of laughter and he shoots me a glare.

"Lets... go...inside" I say between laughter.

"It wasn't that funny" he says crossing his arms.

"It was very funny, sassy pants" I say and Luke starts laughing.

"Oh I am so not sassy" Luke says snapping his fingers and I start laughing again.

Harry's at the front desk talking to the woman.

"Let's go" he says and we follow him to the elevator.

The rooms are pretty nice. Harry and I go to our room and Luke goes to his.

"See you in the morning Luke" I say and Harry just nods to him.

As I walk in the room I get pinned to the door by Harry. His lips are on mine and our tongues are massaging each others.

"I've been waiting for this the whole car ride" he whispers as he makes his way down to my neck.

We somehow make our way to the bed. I'm laying down and Harry is on top of me. His fingers slip under the hem of my shirt and he pulls mine off.

He starts nipping at my neck and I can't help but moan.

I pull off his shirt and he starts planting kisses down my body. Down my jaw line, between my breasts, down my stomach, and right above my hips as he pulls off my pants.

"Now what shall I do with you Dahlia?" he asks drawing circles on my underwear.

My whole body has energy now. I need to feel him.

"Anything" I say but it barely even comes out.

"I think you need to address me more professionally little miss Dahlia" Harry teases and I see a little grin on his lips.

"Anything sir" I say and just then I feel his fingers inside me.

"Always so wet, so ready for me baby" he says and I can't help but get even more turned on by his words.

"Glad I packed these" he says pulling out a condom. He rolls it on then walks over to the bed.

He's basically towering over me since I'm laying down and he's standing.

He crawls until he's on top of me and pushes into me.

"Fucking say my name" Harry says between moaning.

"Harrryyy" I moan out loud.

"That's good baby" he says right before I climax around him. Harry gives one last thrust until he releases and falls next to me.

We are just laying next to each other and Harry says those three words that I won't ever get tired of hearing from him.

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a.n.

I STAYED UP JUST TO UPDATE.

I did this because ily all and I haven't updated in forever you all must hate me. byeeeeee.