Chapter 18

Luke's POV

You know, it doesn't feel good finding out that your crush, that you had forever, is dating your cousin.

So I left.

I feel like shit and just need to go somewhere.

After a little more walking, I find a park bench and sit. Its fucking cold, but I don't have anywhere to go. There's no way in hell that I'm going back to Harry's and I can't go back home, so I'll have to deal with the cold.

"Hey, Luke. Is that you?" a girl says and I look, it's Jenna.

"Hey"

"What are you doing out here?" she asks.

"I had nowhere to go, so I'm here"

"You must be freezing! Come with me" Jenna says and I follow her back to her house.

Dahlias POV

I got Luke's number from Harry. I looked around the house and couldn't find him so I'm going too.

"Who's this?" Luke asks when he picks up.

"Dahlia, where'd you go?"

"I left" he says. Left? But his stuff is still here. And why would he?

"Why? Can you just please come back to? I'm worried, you sound upset" I say and he says okay.

Jenna's POV

I'm so happy. I have liked Luke forever and I'm taking care of him right now. We have always been friends, but he doesn't think of me as a girlfriend.

"Thanks for offering Jenna, but I gotta go back. Bye" Luke says and takes off.

I just made hot cocoa for us, but now he left. I wonder where he had to go back to. He obviously wasn't interested in hanging out with me.

Harry's POV

I decide to call my boss and see what I can do. He is a nice guy but I'm kinda nervous on what he will say.

He answers my call and I explain to him the whole situation. Well not with Dahlia. But I say how we had a nasty breakup and how I will not be able to retrieve my work from Grace's house.

This is good news today at least. He totally understands and is giving me extra time.

I thank him at least 10 times then hangout and find Dahlia. I'm in a good mood now, if you know what I mean.

"Hey babe" I whisper in her ear and grab her ass. She jumps up and smiles when she sees me.

"You scared me" she says giggling.

"Sooo whatcha doing" I ask with my arms around her.

Let's see where this goes.

Dahlias POV

"A bunch of paperwork" I answer sighing.

"How about we deal with that later" he sad and starts to nibble on my neck.

"Harry babe" I gotta do this. I say then realize I said babe.

"What was that? I think she just called me babe!" Harry says teasing me.

"No I didn't Harryyyy go away"

"Kiss me if I'm annoying then" he says and I plant a big kiss on his lips.

"Make out with me if I'm annoying" he says.

"God your really annoying" I say and kiss him more. He's smiling against my lips and I love when he does that.

We somehow got to the couch and Harry is pulling my shirt over my head. He's still kissing me and our tongues are exploring each other's mouths. He grabs my chest and I just get this feeling that I want him, so badly.

I jump off of Harry when Luke is standing at the door clearing his throat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiiiiii babesss! I haven't updated in a couple of days but hereeee! you guys make me so happy and it seems like you actually appreciate my writing☺️ love you all thank you!