Chapter 7

Harry's POV

This is just the beginning of all the stuff I want to teach Dahlia but I'm already very excited just for this.

"Okay so before I explain do you want to try it out?" I ask Dahlia because I want to see what she can do.

It's pretty funny actually because she seems so innocent. She's quiet and shy but when I kissed her she was a different person almost.

My train of tonight is cut off when I feel her lips on mine. She pulls away a little to fast and leaves me there wanting more.

She's better at this stuff then I thought.

When she pulls away she blushes like she always does and it's so cute.

"Damn babe sometimes I think you should be teaching me this stuff" I say winking at her.

She blushes again and I just look at her for a little. She is so beautiful. The way her long wavy hair rests around her face. And her lips are so soft and-

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked braking my train if thought and she looks a little embarrassed.

"Wha- hm. Oh because you look gorgeous" I tell her the truth because she deserves to hear it.

"Oh thanks but uh- I kinda feel bad about this because of Grace and your dating her and it's just wrong and I feel so guilty and-" she says but I cut her off.

"Listen I already told you that you don't have to do this if you don't want to" I tell her but I don't feel good about this. I love doing this stuff with her.

"No I want to but I just feel guilty" she explains and I feel guilty too.

"I kinda feel like that too but it isn't really cheating I mean I'm just showing you this stuff, no feelings" I tell her but I'm lying.

"Oh yea I guess" she says and looks down. Does she actually have feelings for me???

Nope I'm just getting my hopes up.

Dahlias POV

I kinda feel sad when Harry says this is no feelings. I mean of course there wouldn't be feelings but I don't know what this other feelings I'm having is.

No stop Dahlia no feelings this is just him teaching me so he's not cheating on you older sister with you.

Were just sitting there when someone knocks on the door.

"Harry?? I know your here" it's Grace. it's fucking Grace knocking on Harry's door.

"Shit" me and Harry say in unison.

"Uhh hide in my room! In the closet fast!!" Harry's loudly whispers then runs out of the room to get the front door.

"Hey babe sorry I was just about to take a shower" I hear Harry saying.

I try to listen in as much as I can.

"Who were you talking to?" Grace asks.

"Oh I uh was just playing music" Harry says as an excuse.

"There sing another girl is there?" Grace asks then giggles annoyingly.

I'm pretty sure they are kissing. Ew.

"I gotta run some errands soon and take a shower so how about I catch up with you later babe" Harry's says right before I sneeze.

I SNEEZE.

I FUCKING SNEEZE OUT LOUD FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR.

"Pardon me" Harry says trying to cover it up.

Oh my god please believe him please.

"Wha- bless you..?" Grace says weirdly.

"Yea haha uh" Harry says awkwardly.

"So I guess I'll see you later bye" Grace says obviously confused.

I hear them kiss again then the door close.

The closet door opens and I see Harry's handsome face.

"Well that was a close one babe" he says laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING LONG TO UPDATE I LOVE YOU ALL. I hope you like the updateeee. And just saying ALOT is more to come!! I smell drama😂😂 I'll be updating more! Love you all byee😘