Chapter 32

Dahlias POV

Zayn falls to the ground hard after Harry's fist connects to his cheek.

Zayn takes in a sharp breath and backs away.

"Stop!" I cry out and push Harry back.

"I swear Dahlia, if you told him to come here" he threatens.

"And what? What will you do? Are you going to hit me too?" I say with tears streaming down my face.

Harry is taken back by that.

"Wha- I would never hit you baby" he says. His mood changes within a second. He's beyond angry one, then is a sweetheart the next.

"Go inside and calm down Harry. I'll be elsewhere" I say helping Zayn up.

"Your not leaving me" he says through clenched teeth.

"Harry go inside" I say back, and he actually commits to it.

"Can we go somewhere?" I ask Zayn and he nods. His cheek is swollen.

I notice something else while looking at him. His nosed is pierced, and his hair is shaved.

We get into his car and I feel like I should say something.

"You look good" I say giving a friendly smile. I don't want to come off as I'm flirting.

He came all the way here for me and just got punched in the face by my boyfriend, the guy deserves some credit.

"Thank you" he says.

"We can go back to my hotel, it's not too far" he says.

"So, you came down here for vacation?" I know he came here for me, but I'm just trying to make conversation.

"You know why I came down here Dahlia. I could use a vacation too, so it's a win-win for me" he says with that famous smirk of his.

We arrive at this beautiful hotel.

"Here we are" he says running over to open my door for me.

"Wow what a gentleman" I say and we both laugh.

I check my phone and surprisingly, I don't have any messages from Harry.

That kind of upsets me and I don't know why. Usually I would have like 59 messages asking where I am.

"You okay?" Zayn asks."

"I'm fine Zayn, your the one that's not okay. I'll get ice" I say walking to get the ice bucket.

"I'll be right back" I tell him and walk to get ice from the machine.

"Here" I say and place the ice where he got punched. He looks me in the eyes and I just look back at him. He leans in but I can't do it.

"I'm sorry I- I can't" I say shaking my head.

"No that was my bad I'm sorry" he says holding the ice and wincing at the pain.

This needs to be straightened out, I can fix this.

"I need to call someone" I say and Zayn shakes his head knowing that I'm talking about Harry.

The phone rings several times then his voicemail starts, and I hang up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a.n.

ayyyy an update. thanks for being patient I love yous:)