Sequel Announcement.

Author's note: Before we get to that, I want to say thank you for all of those who have read my very first work to this day. You don't know how this mean to me. I am really sorry for not updating the sequel as fast enough because I really didn't plan this thoroughly, like Blessed Combat. I been planning the first story for more than three years and I honestly didn't think I would finish it. But oh God I want to personally meet you one by one and thank you a thousand times for reading and enjoying this thus far. It really really means so much to me and I am actually moved to tears that it hit above 10K views and above 500 votes. To me that really doesn't matter but oh my God, it's so overwhelming that this spur on the moment idea (even if it took me three years to finally write it) was enjoyed. Thank you so much!

So the sequel annoucement is true. It's called Game Over. The first chapter is going to be uploaded in a few hours or maybe minutes. Take this as a new year gift for you guys. The first chapter might have mistakes because I rushed it all over in a day, I will edit them later. It's a bit of a filler but it tells you what's going on. Also I am so sorry I didn't write it earlier because I had exams and procastinations for that. The second book might update slowly since my exams is STILL NOT FREAKING OVER (sorry i needed to let my frustration of exams out) so I am sorry if its not fast enough.

Enjoy!