Important (Even to ongoing readers)

Ahahaha... Hello to anyone who are currently reading this book or have finished it. First of all thank you taking your time to read pass through my horrible writing of overused cliches and major plot holes.

:;(∩'﹏'∩);:

As most of you know, this book is my first work so it needs heavy editing, especially when its all lazy writing. I wrote Blessed Combat for the sake of fun without expecting anything. To me, getting even 50 votes was just a far fetched dream but you guys smashed through it. Σ(O_O;) Like woah! This piece actually entertained people? Yipee!!!

Anyway, straight to the point. There are a couple of bad news and some good news. I'll list out the bad news first.

Bad1: Most of you know that this book has a sequel called 'Game over'. Its currently on hiatus but its discontinued permanently (wait, wait before you get your pitchforks and torches, wait till you get the good news) (。•́︿•̀。) This is mainly due to writers block.

Bad2: My updates on my other work (The Shadows Within Children's Footsteps) is going to be erratically slow. Also I wont (probably) start on any other books till that one is finished. This is due to exams in my school from October to January of next year (yes its that long. Face it, school sucks!)
┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻

Bad3: So a lot of you were worried of my continuous existential crisis, depression and stress (I was too) and I managed to convince my parents to request to see a psychiatrist. Lets say the diagnosis was MUCH SEVERE than all of us imagined it would be. Its still taking a toll on me and I wont be around in wattpad because of that. _(:I」∠)_

Now to the Good News! '(*∩_∩*)′

Good1: I am rewriting Blessed Combat. I am not giving this story up.

I wont delete this one, I will make it another work under the name of Errorist. I cant delete this one. Sure I am embarrassed as heck with the cliche's, the overused wordings and huge plot holes, but I want to keep this as a momento of my first work. Plus new writers can read this and may be inspired because I started from there and here I am now. Hope you get what I am saying though "^^

The rewrite of this story would be thoroughly plotted out. Its still debatable whether its going to be a trilogy or a single book. The plot will be majorly different but its the same characters, same personalities, somewhat same worlds.

For earlier readers who read my other works, its like The Shadows Within Children's Footsteps from Behind the Mask of Psyche A13, only it wont be THAT different. Some parts will sound and be familiar. ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

So anyway, I am sorry for those who were looking forward to it. I'll make it up to you by making Errorist as interesting and awesome as possible. I value quality more (one of the main reasons why I rewrite so much) so readers will be entertained.

Just take Errorist (even though its probably going to take a while for it to be published, I'll update a notice here just in case) as a parallel world from Blessed Combat. Hopefully this one will surpass Blessed Combat and has a solid ending.

Good2: For my diagnosis I will be taking medicines. Even though this sounds like bad news, its not. It means recovery and better adaption with my mental state. For those who has any psychological problems or disorders, you can pm me if you want to talk or need someone to talk to or need someone to listen. Trust me, I suffered too and I wont judge v(=∩_∩=)フ

Thats all. Super sorry for the super long notices as usual. Super sorry for doing this (abandoning old works to try it again from scratch) frequently. QvQ I cant help it. Its part of my diagnosis though, I wont use that as an excuse. I am so sorry the inconvenience I brought to everyone and while this is selfish, I still want to ask for your patience to bear with me and wait. I am so sorry, but you guys are still awesome. If you give this book up, thats okay, I understand, you are still awesome!

ノ(・ω・)ノ*gives virtual cookies*

-SweetSurprise123-