Chapter Two

Chapter Two: The Hardy unlocked the door to Shannon's house. It was about 9:00 in the morning and neither Shannon or Heather were awake yet. Matt opened the door to their room and quietly ushered the Zombie on camera inside. Getting up close into the sleeping face of Heather Matt said, "This is Heather, Shannon Moore's girlfriend. "Heather opened her eyes quickly and screamed as she saw a camera in her face. With a loud snarl a large black blur ran across the room and attacked the zombie. Shannon sat up in bed and yelled, "Honnor!" The camera caught a few glimpsed of snapping jaws, before a growling male black wolf sat at Heather's side. Laying back in bed she laid a hand on her heart and an arm across her eyes. Shannon reached for a remote and turned on music, and closed the skylight. "I lost ten years off my life Matt Hardy!" Heather threw a pillow at Matt and got out of bed. After grabbing cloths, she changed into sweat pants and a hoodie.

Shannon walked to the kitchen. Feeding Oz he Introduced Heather as she came out of the room. "This is Heather My girlfriend. We have been going out since the biginning of summer. She made an appearance last night on Smackdown!." Heather kissed his cheek and walked toward the door grabbing the keys to the truck. Honnor padded beside her. Matt, the zombie, Shannon, and Oz followed behind. "Honnor needs to go hunt." Heather said before Honnor hopped into the bed of the truck, followed by Oz. Heather jumped into the driver's seat and Shannon into the passenger's. Matt and the zombie were already in the back of the truck in the other two seats. Heather spoke to Shannon about a party briefly, "Seshama planned a party we are invited." Shannon nodded and ran a hand through his hair.

Once at the skirt of the woods Heather parked the truck and jumped out, followed by the zombie , Matt, and Shannon. Honnor had already jumped out of the truck bed and off into the woods. The zombie and Matt had started filming. "We are at the woods waiting for honnor to come back." said Matt looking toward Heather who was walking toward the woods. "I'll be back in about ten minutes." she yelled back toward them. The zombie moved to follow but Shannon stopped him. "Don't follow her. She needs time to meditate in the morning." Matt nodded and watched Oz run around. Matt looked to the lake near by. "Oz has the good idea." He said before running to the lake. Shannon ran after him and jumped in. The cool water was perfect on this hot fall day. Time flew by as the guys splashed and dunked each other. Neither noticed as Heather came out of the woods and got a running start before she jumped on Shannon in the lake, cloths and all.

Once they surfaced it was an all out water fight. The two men ganged up on Heather making her resort to different tactics. After a particularly bad wave of water hit her Heather dunked under the water and pulled them both under. Once she surfaced she found Shannon's shoulders and sat on them. Matt was up first sputtering and coughing. Shannon surfaced seconds later coughing up water holding onto Heather's legs. Shannon tried to push her off but got pulled down into a water back flip. When he surfaced again Heather wasn't on his shoulders and he got a face full of water. "Wait Man! I'm half drowning...where is Heather?" Shannon pushed his hair out of his eyes and watched as Matt yelled, "Found her!" before being pulled under the water and replaced by Heather. "Thought you two could gang up on me" Honnor was sitting on the bank eating what looked to be a large rabbit. Before Matt could surface Heather was on the bank rolling up her pant legs. Laying on the bank she sighed. "Shannon you said you didn't have to go into the shop today right?" Shannon stopped dunking Matt and looked to Heather. "Yeah, Don't you need to go look at that building next to your shop?" Matt surfaced and laid back in the water floating. "Yeah, but I wont do that until tomorrow." Honnor's jaws clamped shut over the last piece of the rabbit and swallowed. Heather stood, soaked to the bone, laughing with Shannon and Matt over something Matt had just said. Heather got into the truck and yawned. "I'm making lunch!" Heather said as Shannon ran toward the truck, Oz, Matt, the zombie, and Honnor behind him. Oz and Honnor jumped in the truck while the men jumped into the seats. Back at the house Heather went straight to the kitchen.

"Shannon get out four pounds of beef while I change... than when I come out I'll tell you about the party." Heather went to change while Shannon did as she asked. Heather walked out minutes later wearing blue jeans and a tank top that said, "Caution your boyfriend is at risk" and black and blue vans. Heather put her hair up out of her face and stood at the sink. "Ok, Seshama said there is going to be no alcohol, which I don't mind cuz I don't drink. For fun she said she is going to bring out an old game. Dancing in one of the spare rooms. Food, drinks, games, mingle areas...oh, she also told me to tell you to not fight with her boyfriend." Heather pressed down on the newly made burgers and left the eight burgers in the pan. Walking over to the counter she started preparing the plates. "Who is her boyfriend?" Shannon asked watching her go back and forth in the kitchen. "I can't tell, but if you fight with him you get nothing for two months..." Matt laughed leaning back in his chair. "Man that sucks."

Heather gave Shannon a small kiss before walking back to the burgers. "I think I'll call Seshama now." She said walking over to the phone. Heather dialed the number and she said a very happy "Hi!" to her friend. Or who she thought was her friend. Heather made an astonished sound, "Pun-...ctured Person!" Heather looked at Shannon and hung up the phone as a man started talking. "Who was that?" He asked and he stood. "Seshama..." Shannon took the phone. "Who was the guy?" He flipped through the caller ID. "You'll see soon enough." Shannon walked to the computer with the phone. "Alright." A few minutes later he said. "Phillip?" Heather's gaze shot straight toward Shannon who was on yellow "Chicago Illinois? You never told me Seshama lived in Chicago!"

Heather quickly walked over to the computer and turned off the screen. "Your not allowed on the computer." The phone rang and Shannon picked it up. "Heather why did you hang up on me? Me? The pepsi Masta!" came a male voice from the phone. "Who are you?" Shannon yelled into the phone. "Who are you?" The man replied. Heather took the phone and said. "You got the number wrong sorry!" hanging up the phone she ran. Shannon ran after her. "Who is Phillip!" She continued running and a crash was heard. "Your mom!" the zombie came out of the house camera rolling. "Shannon stop! I'll never tell!" Shannon was on top of Heather who was curled unto a ball protecting the phone. Shannon tickled every spot he could reach. Heather squealed. "No fair!" Shannon laughed. "Tell me who he is!" Heather yelled, "Ok!" before she sat up and caught her breath.

Shannon went to go tickle her again but she put up her hands. She took one last deep breath before she said calmly. "Cornered Man Picking Up Nice Kittens" Shannon sat there for a moment before he attacked her again. "I told you! Cornered Man Picking Up Nice Kittens!" She yelled but Shannon's responce was. "That makes no sence!" This went on for almost the whole day before Heather locked Shannon in the closet. Matt said his goodbyes and left Heather and Shannon alone. "Let me out!" Heather laughed and said "Cornered Man Picking Up Nice Kittens! I'm going to go get a shower!." Shannon pounded on the door. "I want a shower too!" Heather laughed again and went to get her shower. Once she came out she opened the closet door.

"You know Shannon, I love you, but sometimes you just don't think..." Shannon scooped her up and dumped her on the bed. "What do you mean?" Heather laid there as Shannon sat straddling her waist waiting for an answer. "You are a wrestling you could have broke the door down." Shannon plopped himself down on Heather with a hmph. "Oh... My God...C-can't...Breeeaath!...ugh!" Heather was releived to find Shannon lifting himself slightly off of her. "205 pounds crushing my insides!" Shannon laid beside her and kissed her. Soon she was plastered to him as he kissed down her neck. "I love you." Shannon said nuzzling his face into her hair. "I love you too Shannon." With that Shannon held her waist to his and the two fell asleep.