Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven: Hatred and Love

"Seshama!" yelled Heather through the phone, but a long five second silence was the only reply. Shannon looked to Heather who hung up the phone. Luckily Seshama and Heather both picked the same hotel, which allowed pets. Jumping out of bed Heather ran to the door. Heather told Seshama it was a bad idea to have a room on the very top floor and once she got to Seshama and Punk's room she knew why. Blood was splattered all over the walls. Heather looked down at the dead figure on the floor, a bullet through her chest. Kneeling down instant tears came to her eyes. Shannon couldn't say anything he knew that she was one of Heather's friends, and now the majestic cat lay with her last few drops of blood seeping into a puddle.

Heather looked at the open window. Standing from Tora's dead body, Heather was brought into Shannon's arms. Heather surveyed the room and saw the struggle. "Who did this?" Heather asked but Shannon could only shrug and release Heather from his grasp and make a quick run of the suit. He came back with a trembling Seshama in his arms. Placing her tied up body on the couch he slowly took the tape off her mouth. After the tape was off, he untied the gag. Seshama was still crying as she saw her best friend dead on the floor. After the tied were undone Heather held Seshama. "I couldn't find C.M." Shannon said quietly. Finally when Heather got Seshama to calm down Seshama said, "I don't know who it was. Punk told me we were going to run. I ran into the bathroom, next thing I knew the door was shut and I was calling you. I heard someone coming and I hung up the phone. I couldn't see who it was they were wearing a face mask."

Heather nodded and hushed her friend softly. "We need to report this. No one would have heard the floors are too thick and this is the only room on this floor." Shannon whipped out his cell phone, which earned an eye roll from Heather who knew his cell phone was new, he had crushed the other one out of anger while he was in his casts. Dialing 911 Shannon explained what happened, who was missing, where they were, and how long they had been there. Once he hung up the phone Shannon sat down next to Seshama. Heather sighed and rubbed her eyes. After the police got a report the three walked all the way down to the elevator, Seshama was clutching a picture of Punk and a small stuffed tiger. Heather stepped into the elevator and Seshama reluctantly walked in too. Shannon was the last into the elevator pushing the button. The elevator started going down and Heather leaned on Shannon's shoulder. It had been a long night. It was about 3:00 in the morning and everyone was tired. Once in the suit Heather gave Seshama a bed on the love seat in their room and got into bed herself. Seshama quickly fell asleep with the aid of sleeping pills.

Heather laid her head on Shannon's chest and sighed. "Who could have taken him?" Shannon shrugged. "It had to be two people." He said kissing the top of her head. Heather closed her eyes and thought back to the first time she felt him kiss the top of her head. "You need to sleep." He said and wrapped his arms around her body. She couldn't sleep though, she had so much on her mind. Shannon wasn't sleeping either, but he only thought about how that could have been Heather or him...but why C.M. Punk? Who wanted C.M. Punk so bad either dead or alive to end up kid napping him? Shannon smiled at the thought, Kid nap something when a child is taken from a family, what is it called when a 26 year old is taken from his family? Heather had always said that Seshama called him her toddler, so does it than justify as kid napping? Shannon shook the thought from his head and felt Heather nuzzle closer to him. He began to rub her back and he felt her huff in her sleep, Her hot breath played across the skin of his chest and it made goose bumps form on his skin. He tightened his grip on her, her would never let her go.

C.M. Punk was finally waking up in a dark room. A male voice was talking and a female voice responded. Punk's mind slowly came into the world as he recognized the voices. "I get him first." Said the female. "Than I can do what I want with him?" asked the male. "Yeah, but can I leave before you do?" The male chuckled and said, "We wouldn't want to get blood all over your pretty skin." C.M. froze. He was going to die. C.M. felt the hands of a woman stretched over his chest. He struggled against the chains holding his wrists behind him. The woman slowly slid off his boxers. C.M. yelled through his gag trying to kick the woman away. Hours later C.M. lay in a ball breathing heavily. He had just broken the biggest rule in his book. Again and again this repeated for what seemed like years to C.M. and the screams of the woman ran through his head and the groans of the man, watching them like a porno haunted what little sleep he got. It would soon be his time to die, he only wished he would have gave Seshama one last kiss. He didn't even know if she was ok.

Back at the hotel Heather awoke to the sound of screaming. Instinctively she want to the love seat and calmed down her friend. Seshama looked at the rising sun and walked into the bathroom. Heather looked to Shannon who was rolling out of bed. Heather sighed and rubbed her hand over her stomach. Shannon groaned from lack of sleep, walking over to his wife-to-be. Heather hugged Shannon before bursting into tears. Shannon blinked and patted her on the back awkwardly. Heather continued to cry and Shannon could only make out parts of what she was saying, but enough to understand. "Seshama...so depressed...never found punk...would die." Shannon hushed Heather softly and rubbed her back. He knew that she was sad for her friend, and the hormones from the babies weren't helping the matter. This stress that she was going through could hurt the children, he didn't want his children to be hurt before they were even born. Shannon watched as Seshama went out onto the balcony and said softly, "They will find him, don't worry Seshama..." Seshama looked back at Shannon with a blank stare, she hadn't said anything since she talked to the police. Shannon walked Heather into the bathroom and started a bath for her, he needed to calm her down and he knew just the thing that always worked. Shannon filled the bath and put bubbled bath into the tub and helped heather undress. He undressed as well and got into the bath before Heather and she followed with a small smile. The bath was the perfect size for this, with tall sides and a wide tub both could fit in easily.

Punk could hear a male voice now coming toward him. "You have caused me so many years of Pain." Punk knew that voice, how could he forget it? "I want my belt back, and it seems I will just have to get it back by killing you. Your dear Maria has fluttered away like a good bird. Now she wont have to see me take your life." Punk knew now. "John Morrison." He said. Manacle insane laughter filled the air. Punk had never heard such a laugh in his life. "Yes, Punk, Yes. I had to watch you take my belt which led to taking my heart! Than I had to watch you go out with other woman!" The door burst open and light flood in. Someone had come to save him. "Stop Police!" yelled the officer. Punk was saved! The rest went by in a blur. The officer helped Punk get his cloths on apologizing for seeing him. The officer took Morrison away. "Who tipped you off?" Punk's voice was raspy from screaming and cries for help. "The same woman who did this to you. She turned herself in." Punk's heart panged with the memory. He was led to a cap car, one that didn't house Morrison, and laid his head on the window.

He was really ready to accept death, but now he was going to go home to Seshama. Tora was gone and he knew she was going to be hurt for a while. Not to mention he would have to tell her what happened, no matter how embarrassing. He would never let Shannon know, he wouldn't hear the end of it. Or maybe Shannon would be sympathetic, who know with Shannon? Heather, Heather knew, he would ask her what she though. But, Morrison was in love with him? That confused Punk to no end. He knew it was almost dinner time just what day he did now know. It seemed like Maria would never stop and when she did she would just come back an hour or two later. The officer wrapped Punk in a blanket and slowly took him to the floor Heather and Shannon were staying on. "What day is it?" Punk asked as the officer knocked on the door. "You were gone for three days." The officer said. Seshama opened the door knowing Shannon and Heather were in the kitchen. The look on her face was so emotional that even C.M. Punk shed a tear when he saw her lunge for him.