Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: ECW

"I like what you did with your hair." said Jeff "Thank you. It's the first time I dyed it." Jeff laughed. "It is just like Shannon's." Heather smiled and jumped off the table. Heather walked over to Seshama and nudged her. "Seshama, are you ready?" Seshama nodded and C.M. Punk's music played and the camera view went to the ring. "Why is C.M. Punk coming out?" Seshama came out wearing personalized C.M. Punk Speedos, and a straight edge T-shirt. "Is that C.M. Punk's girlfriend?" Once Seshama got in the ring Shannon Moore's music started to play. Out came Heather wearing Shannon's pants and a Gas Chamber Ink shirt, like she was going to go out shirtless. "Is it mimic your boyfriend night?" said Taz watching as Heather walked into the ring. "You think your funny?" said Heather as Seshama bounced around keeping her hands in check. The music was cut and the bell rang. But right as Heather moved to get into Seshama's face both the real C.M. Punk and Shannon Moore came out, Shannon in the lead. Both men got into the ring and grabbed both sad looking girls. An announcer came up into the ring and said. "Why break it up? We were going to have a show!" Shannon pulled Heather over to the corner and said, "You are pregnant! What were you thinking?"

Heather looked down and sighed. "I wanted to have some fun." Shannon sighed and said, "Couldn't you have done this after you had the baby?" All camera's were on Shannon and Heather, wanting more for articles and web pages. "Yeah, I guess I could have, but I dyed my hair just for this..." Shannon hugged Heather and helped her out of the ring. "Be thankful I came out with a shirt on..." Heather said sticking her tongue out. "You would never come out without a shirt." Shannon replied taking her back to the locker room Jeff was in. "Nice appearance I must say..." Jeff laughed as Shannon sat her on the table. Heather crossed her arms and pouted. "Now you stay here...I'll be back." Shannon left and Heather watched the screen. Heather got off the table and went into C.M.'s locker room to find Seshama. Seshama nor C.M. Punk was there. Heather saw her favorite pair of boots that C.M. wore.

Grabbing them she turned around and ran into the Boogy Man's chest. He had worms hanging from his mouth and black eyes. "London bridge is falling down...falling down...falling down...London bridge is falling down...my...fair...lady." The Boogy Man kinked his neck to the side every time he had said falling down and trailed his hand down her face when he said fair lady. Heather's eyes were bulged, "Is it the Boogy Man?" Heather soon found herself face to face with The Boogy Man. He pushed a piece of hair out of Heather's face before walking away. Heather heaved a heavy sigh before walking to Shannon's locker room and putting the boots in her bag. Returning to the locker room she was supposed to be in she sat next to Jeff. "I got the shit scared out of me." Said heather laying back on the table. "What happened?" Jeff asked still playing his guitar. "The Boogy Man happened." Jeff chuckled and changed songs. "Guess you should listen to Shannon shouldn't you?" Heather glared at Jeff and sighed before playfully saying, "Shut up."

Heather started singing along with what Jeff was playing while she waited for Shannon to get back. An hour passed and Jeff had gotten Heather a blanket. She woke up finally when she heard Seshama's voice saying, "The Shaman of Sexy, the Guru of Greatness! C.M. Punk!" Taz made a confused sound and said. "C.M. Punk, now the Guru of greatness?" Morrison's music played and he walked out with a micro phone. "I am the Guru of Greatness!" Heather stood and walked to the T.V.. Shannon was in the locker room holding his coffee and watching. "You know one of these days you girls are going to get banned from WWE." Shannon said letting Heather, still wrapped in a blanket, sit on his lap. "No the crowd loves us...we bring excitement to wrestling." Shannon kissed her cheek. "By the way, next time I say, Stay in here, I mean stay in here...Miss Is-It-The-Boogy Man." Heather stuck her tongue out which got nipped by Shannon. "Don't stick your tongue out at me...I'm the one who stopped punk from seeing you take his boots."

Heather snuggled into the crook of Shannon's arm and sighed. "I told him I would take his boots. It was only a matter of time." Shannon sipped his coffee and continued to watch the match between Morrison and Punk. Heather winced and laid her head down on Shannon's chest. "Soon I'm going to be too fat to sit on your lap." Shannon chuckled and shook his head, when you had Big Daddy V body slam you nothing is too heavy for you." Heather traced a small scar on his chest and sighed. "The night is almost over." C.M. Punk had won the match and kept the belt. "Yeah, Marietta called while you were sleeping, she said the sale went through, and she started the order." Heather nodded, looking to the T.V. to see herself and Shannon. "You know Morrison is a bitch, no offence to Italians but he takes it way too far." Shannon chuckled and said. "True, Guru of Greatness. I think not." Seshama walked in and pranced around the room chanting. "C.M. won." Punk walked in and sat down holding his back. "Hate to piss on your parade Seshama, but you need to fix his back."

Seshama cussed before going over to punk. Heather saw them go off the screen and she said, "Let me see your head." Shannon huffed and put his coffee on the table next to him. Taking off the bandana he pushed away what little hair had grown back. "It's healing nicely. Remember what the doctor said." "Keep it clean and watch when you brush your hair." Shannon said before putting the bandana around his head. "I know." Punk laughed over in the corner. "The Boogy man is fighting the Miz next." said Shannon taking his coffee cup again. Heather sighed and saw Extreme expose walk by with the Miz. Extreme Expose was minus one member who rightfully followed Ballz Mahony around. "I'm glad Kelly Kelly and Ballz Mahony got together." said Seshama who was putting a shirt on punk. Heather yawned and nodded, "Yeah the Miz got beat. I guess since he doesn't have Kelly Kelly he loses." Both girls laughed and high fived. "Come on we need to get back to the hotel." Shannon said taking the blanket from Heather and folding it up. "Seshama I'll call you." Seshama nodded and walked out with C.M. and Heather grabbed her bag. Both Shannon and Heather went back to the hotel. "The doctor said you should be able to feel him kick soon." Shannon smiled and raised an eye brow. "Him?" He asked. "I want it to be a boy." Heather replied. Shannon rubbed her stomach and the phone rang. Heather picked up the phone and regretted it. "Heather!" It was Seshama and she sounded hysterical. "Someone just tried to shoot Punk!" Heather blinked once and said, "Calm down, is he ok?" Seshama couldn't speak clearly and then, nothing.