Chapter Five

Chapter Five: Day 2

Seshama woke up the day they would go to the arcade. Jumping out of bed she took Tora and her cubs for a run. Seshama was in red silk pajamas and orange tiger slippers. Shannon was sitting in the kitchen talking on the phone. "Yeah, Matt we will be back in a week. You put the episode online already? Hold on Matt. Good morning Seshama." Seshama waved to Shannon and said, "Tell Matt I said Hi." Shannon nodded and went back to his phone call. "Seshama says Hi. Heather is fine, the trip over here took a while but we got here." Seshama looked to the deck where Heather was sitting. "Heather?" Seshama asked opening the door and sitting down next to her friend. "What's up?" asked Heather sipping the green tea that was steaming in the tea cup.

"C.M. is still sleeping." Heather nodded and looked down at the pool. "I'm surprised he loves ski ball." Seshama watched Shannon hang up with Matt and go into the fridge for something to eat. "Is everything alright, you look out of it?" Heather looked to her friend and yawned. "Didn't sleep." Seshama raised an eyebrow. "Wha-...oh...OH!" Heather nodded as Seshama laughed. Shannon came out onto the deck and kissed Heather on her cheek. "Yeah, so I'm a little tired...no big deal I'm still up for a good game of DDR." Shannon pulled Heather back onto his lap. "I'll win you a stuffed animal." Shannon said and kissed her neck. "Not now Shannon, I'm talking to Seshama."

Shannon pouted and laid back on the lawn chair. Heather sighed and laid ontop of Shannon and kissed his bare chest. Seshama waited patiently before Heather, Blushing, turned back to Seshama who said, "I'll go see if Punk is awake." Heather raised her eyebrow and a scream from Seshama sounded as Punk came up behind her and picked her up. "I think he already is awake." Seshama kissed Punk and walked into the kitchen. Punk followed her and caught the smirk from Shannon. Heather laid back on Shannon's chest and sighed, "How is Matt?" Shannon ran a hand through her hair. "Fine, Honnor scared Lucus to death." Heather made a confused look as she closed her eyes.

"Honnor wouldn't hurt Lucus..." Shannon nodded and said, "Yeah, I know, but that doesn't stop fear." Heather fixed her pant leg and sighed. "Is Oz ok?" Her question got an immediate "Yes." from Shannon. Heather went inside and Shannon followed getting ready to smack her ass. Shannon pulled back his hand and before he could swing Heather turned around and said, "Did you talk to Shane...?" Shannon covered up his raised hand by scratching his head. "Yeah, he said you got the ship, and lucky for you the one next door is open for rent too. So you can have that one too, he said he would love to help your cloths sell." Heather nodded and smiled. "Good that means I'll have three shops all next to each other."

Heather turned back around and Shannon took this moment to smack Heather's ass as hard as he dared. A loud yelp emitted from her lips as she punched Shannon in the chest. "You may not hurt from last night, but I do!" Shannon scooped Heather and cradled her in his arms. Shannon walked to the door with Heather still in his arms and C.M. ran out the door with Seshama at his heals. Shannon and Heather were already in the truck. They drove off and made their way toward the arcade. "Seshama." Shannon said shifting Heather's weight on his lap. "Yeah Shannon?" Seshama said from her seat in front of the two. "How big is this arcade?" Seshama smiled and turned into the parking lot where the trees hid the arcade.

Heather jumped out the back window and out of the bed of the truck. Shannon shook his head and waited till C.M. got out of the truck. Shannon stood to get out of the truck but was thrown back as his head and waited till C.M. slammed it shut. Heather turned back and saw Shannon's foot hanging out the window. "Punk!" yelled Seshama as Heather opened the door. "Shannon are you alright?" Heather helped Shannon to sit up and looked at the bump forming on his head. "Sorry I though he was coming out your side Seshama." C.M. said. "Ow!" Yelled Shannon as he flung Heather's hand away. "Bitch!" Seshama looked to Heather who sat on the truck seat. Heather looked to Seshama and said, "He was talking about his head."

Seshama nodded and took Punk aside. "I know about the hat, the glasses, I know, Stop." Heather took Shannon inside and went into the bathroom. When she came out she went to the coin machine and got twenty dollars of tokens. It was a very large arcade, the size of a small mall. Dropping their stuff off at the DDR she heard C.M. scream, "NO!" His voice ran thoughout the arcade. Heather looked to the Ski Ball machines and saw C.M. in his knees. Shannon walked up behind Heather and kissed her neck. Heather turned around and sighed. "Something must be wrong with the ski ball." Shannon watched as Heather climbed onto the dance pad and stretched. Seshama walked over and took her place next to Heather.

"The ski ball machines don't work." Heather put the six tokens in the slot and pushed the standard button. Seshama picked the first song and both girls changed their settings. Shannon watched as both girls flew over the dance pad with a few curses flying here and there as one would mess up. When all three songs were over Heather made her way to the bathroom for a quick drink. She returned to see both Shannon and C.M. playing light on DDR. Heather stood behind Seshama and said. "I'm going to do a ticket check." Seshama nodded and continued to watch the two fumble over the steps. Heather looked under the machines, in the ticket dispensers and found 30 tickets in all.

While returning the tickets to their jackets Heather saw a medium sized brown ball. Heather picked it up and put it in the ski ball machine. C.M. was sitting on one of the games while Seshama taught Shannon how to play. Heather walked around again and found the nine other ski balls and put them in the ski ball machine. Heather played a game and brought Shannon over to a corner. "Did you hide the ski balls?" Shannon took Heather by the waist and kissed her deeply. Heather kissed him back and once he pulled away she said, "Did you?" Shannon sighed obviously his plan didn't work. "Maybe..." Heather rolled her eyes and walked away. "Mark my words Shannon Brian Moore, if you don't stop I am going to rip out your nose ring." Shannon put a hand over his nose and said "Ow." Before he followed her. The day went by quickly as did the rest of the week. Seshama hugged Heather tightly before moving to Shannon. C.M. glares at Shannon who gave Seshama a hug. Heather seeing the glare gave C.M. a hug and said, "Oh, don't be like that." Shannon and Heather both got on the plane. Heather feeling depressed, Shannon feeling happy. But, both knew that Seshama and C.M. would be in North Carolina soon. For a whole year and a half everything went back to normal. Shannon lost his job on Smackdown! and went onto ECW and Shannon would be working the day that would be their two and a half year anniversary. It was November and Heather was getting ready for winter.