Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Onyx and Ruby droplets

Shannon walked into the house and kissed Heather on the cheek. Heather put down the new WWE magazine she was reading and smiled. Shannon took the magazine and flipped though until he found a picture of himself and Heather. The title read, "Summer lovers still strong." heather hadn't reached that part yet and reached for the magazine. After reading the article she looked up to Shannon, "So, they didn't expect us to stay together? Big deal." Shannon stood and walked into the kitchen. "Seshama called, she said her plane was landing in Japan, She told me to tell you Misa!" Shannon said relaying the short message. Heather nodded looking at Shannons new Jeans. Quickly she grabbed a pair of scissors and walked toward him. "No, Heather, I just got these!"

Shannon said walking away from her. "Please! They would look awesome with a rip here, and there, than a bleach stain there..." Shannon sighed and said, "Can't you try this on one of my other pairs of jeans? Or even one of yours?" Heather sighed and said, "I can't." Shannon servayed her quickly before running outside. He saw jeans packed into the trash can/ "Heather?" Shannon asked as she walked out behind him with a guilty look. "I ordered more, and I didn't touch your wrestling pants. Shannon sighed and took out his purple wrestling pants. "You didn't?" Heather took them and said. "Go find Oz, he did it." She showed him the big tear in the ass and said. "You know, I don't mind you walking around with a hole in your pants, but, I think you would." Heather laughed and ran when Shannon lunged at her. Shannon grabbed the pant leg of his flailing pants. Heather flew around and let go of the pants, before she continued to run away. Shannon was quick though and grasped her hand in his own.

Spinning her into his chest she squealed. "I didn't do it! Oz did!" Shannon laughed and kissed her. "I have a question for you." Shannon turned her around and kneeled in front of her. Reaching into his back pocket he said, "Heather, will you marry me?" Heather stood staring down at Shannon who looked as if, if she were to say no he would die. Heather kneeled down with him, pushing a strand of hair out of his eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Both fell back into the grass in their back yard as the ring fell to the ground. Heather hadn't even looked at the ring. Pulling away she sat up on Shannon's lap. "Of coarse I will marry you Shannon, yes! Yes! I will." Shannon smiled and slipped the ring on her finger.

Heather gasped as she saw it. "You eavesdropper!" Heather said running her index finger over both Rubies on either side of the onyx. Shannon ran a hand on the inside of her thigh. Heather looking up saw him shutting off his cell phone. Only one thing could get him to shut off his phone. "How about we go swimming first." Heather said walking over to the hot tub. Taking off her shirt she turned around to see Shannon taking off his shirt. She took off the sarong she was wearing and was stopped from taking off her bra. Shannon unclasped the bra and slid the straps down her arms, kissing along her shoulders and neck. Heather felt Shannon's hands slide down her sides.

Shannon traced the line of her panties. Heather closed her eyes as Shannon slid his hands down her hips under her panties and pulled them down her legs. Heather could feel Shannon's hips pressing against her rear. Shannon groaned softly as his erection pressed against Heather's bare ass, the only thing keeping him from her was his boxers. Shannon reached around her waist and traced her womanhood and Heather was thrown into a revery. She laid her head back on his chest and closed her eyes. He pulled away and Heather slid into the hot tub. They wouldn't be in there long and Shannon would make sure of that. The sun was just barely showing as it set behind the North Carolina hills.

Shannon's hands roamed Heather's body, touching every part of her skin that he could. His mind was on one thing and one thing only, his fiancé. Heather sat on Shannon's lap facing him as she traced his classic skull and cross bones tattoo on his neck. Shannon turned them both around and pressed Heather against the hot tub wall. The two savored the heat flowing through each other's skin as they pressed their bodies together. Tonight wouldn't be spent in the bedroom. The bubbling water hid the two along with the privacy wall surrounding the two and a good amount of cement where a couple lawn chairs were connected together. Shannon ran his hand through her hair looking down through half lidded eyes to her.

Heather smiled softly and kissed his chest. Shannon sat Heather on the edge of the hot tub. Reaching from her ankles he spread his fingers and slid his open palms up her legs. Heather entwined her hands in his hair and kissed him deeply. Shannon lifted her up slightly and pressed forward laying the both down on the cement, heated by a built in heaters for the pool water. Shannon tugged at Heather's lips needing to feel the warmth of her mouth before his tongue darted in. His hands trailed up her stomach and cupped her breasts the heat from Heather's body scorching into his hands. Heather's hands slid down Shannon's chest and stomach to rest on his member.

Shannon stopped kissing Heather as a wave of ecstasy shook his body. He loved her hands and how magically they worked on his member. His mind blanked as she pressed her thumb to his tip, a moan bubbling through his chest to come out his mouth. Heather kissed him as he moaned her tongue probing his mouth tasting his mouth. His moan filled her lungs and just the sound made her mind go crazy, She saw in snippets as he began to massage her breasts. She could feel his stomach press against her own as he breathed sharing his breath with her. He pulled away from her mouth dragging his teeth along her tongue as she moaned reaching for his lips again.

He smirked at her attempts to get him to kiss her again. He knew thought that she would love what he was about to do more than that kiss. He leaned his head down letting his breath play across her skin as he ran his tongue over her nipple. Her response was more than he was expecting, she never ceased to amaze him. She arched her back toward his mouth barely able to keep her eyes open. He was about to place his mouth over her bud when she scrapped her nails down his member throwing a yell out of Shannon. She did it again and he had to gasp for breath to even clear his mind. His eyes were up in his head showing the whites of his eyes, he slowly closed them.

He groaned lowly and shook his head from the fuzz that had been there since she had touched his shaft. He picked her up and placed her on the cement where her favorite tanning cushion was it was black and big enough for three really tall woman to lay on. Shannon had bought it for her and Seshama when they were over one time. Shannon laid down upon her before kissing her. Heather groaned into his mouth as he pushed into her. She had been more than ready for his invasion his shaft thrusting into her heat. Shannon stayed still for not only Heather but for himself, he didn't want to climax as soon as he entered her. Slowly he started to thrust inside of her rocking his hips in the familiar motion.

Heather laid her head back and moaned shivers running along her body like he pushed them into her with each thrust. Wrapping her arms around his back she placed her hands on his upper back where he had just gotten a new tattoo. Shannon thrust harder and faster into Heather. Heather's moans grew louder and Shannon's thrusts became uneven. He would stop and shudder before continuing and only get a few inches out of her before he would thrust back in on impulse. Heather met Shannon's thrusts as his moans became deeper in pitch as he gained more depth inside of her. Heather was the first to reach her climax, this made Shannon's mind go blank as the sudden tightness of her entrance pushed Shannon to his limits.

Shannon climaxed and he thrust inside her a few more times before he laid down beside her. His mind slowly cleared as he kissed her neck, chest, cheeks, forehead, and nose earning a giggle from Heather. Pulling her on top of him he ran his hands through her hair. They both fell asleep but not before Shannon put his boxers on and helped Heather put on his shirt. The next morning came and the sun was blocked by the privacy wall. Both awoke when Matt's new girlfriend screamed and turned around covering her eyes.