1 : Busy Day, Lazy Day.

Bright vachirawit the top model,  walking along the runway,all eyes on him..
the way he walk,
The way he show his expression,
the way he's focusing on branded clothes that he wear,
everything was perfect!
whoever looked at him will fall in love with him instantly.

He make a turn and the lights flashing everywhere,  he gave a smirk and walk back to the end of the stage.

The liners of model came out once again and make their last pose. People are cheerings,  they gave them a standing ovation.
Another event went well for Bright.
He's so proud of himself that he made it this far.
All sacrifice that he made are worthy.

When he decided to be a model,
He have to take care of his body inside out.
He's on strictly healthy diet, working out alot
Making sure his weight are consistently the same.
He had his skin care routine,  that takes longer than any of girl can do.

He got to update and learn about fashion.

Everything was hard back then,From rehearsals to photo shoots, and show but now it's proven that it's worth taking.

Eventho, he's getting a lot busier than he did before,  Now he got used to all of it and he didn't care at all since he's a workaholic himself.

He got a lot of photo sessions for magazine's cover, Everywhere he go there will be someone who approaching him offering a new job, want to collaborate with him. His sustenance never broke, His luck never fade.

He satisfied and grateful with everything he had, well except for one thing which is his house

He got this big house that he bought few years ago, it's a present for himself.
It's so beautiful on the outside, there's  a huge garden,  full with flowers, a little fish pond on the side,  his garage full with shiny luxury car.

But on the inside,  only God and his manager knows. It was a total Mess!

It's Weekend morning, Bright have his off day,  he woke up early, and breath the fresh air on the balcony,  stretching his body until he saw his manager Man,  come over.

"oh shit. " he take a look at his house, and he know what's about to happen.

" Geez Bright, you need someone to look over the house. It's like a typhoon just passed by. "
Man was also his best friend and he always have an headache everytime he came over.

" All I need is more time,  and I'll clean it by myself. "

" For god sake. You need a maid "

" I don't need a maid.  You know paparazzi was everywhere. If they saw a maid living alone with me. Controversy man,  it's all controversies..They might say Bright Vachirawit  living alone with a girl? "

" then we need a part time maid. "

" they might say,  Bright Vachirawit paid a prostitute "