Nightmare vs Jay and Haou pt 2

Ghost Alex's P.O.V (DUN DUN DUUUUN)

She's not listening! I had to find a way to stop her, but to tell the truth... Ha Nightmare is getting her ass handled so I'll just wait and see what happens!

I floated to the basement, where Jay keeps all her chemicals and science stuff.

Time for Jay's wish to come true!

Haou's P.O.V

Damn Jay can fight for a 2 year old. I'm pretty much older than her, by a hundred... Because I can!

Anyway, being the little voice in her head I have to tey to calm her down. 'Jay calm down you can't keep fighting, your going to get hurt!'

And like always... Stubborn ans hardheaded just like her own mother..

Jay's P.O.V

I picked up Night by her ankle and threw her out my room and down the stairs.

Yeah I got a few scratches and cuts and I'm bleeding a bit, but I don't care.

"Heh, you got guts kid, to bad your guts will be splattered on the wall!" Night ran at me with her knife and stabbed by hip.

Hissing in pain, I used my tendrils to slap her into a wall. I growled trying to take the knife out.

But someone had to jump on my back and punch me in the face making me stumble back.

"Ya know~ You really are going to end up like your mother... Its sad, how such a little life your living, will end soon by the look of how much your bleeding" She cackled.

Yeah, I'm bleeding, but it isn't going to stop me! I teleported in front of Night kickinf her face but she also grabbed by tendril and threw me into the wall.

I was getting weaker by the blood loss. I stand up and my visions were blurry and I felt a kick in my face.

I fell backwards. "Alright little girl~ Time to say night-night" I was about to black out, when I heard the front door open.

"JAY" was all I heard.

Jeff's P.O.V

I was going home after getting my kills, and stole a little doll so I can give it to Jay.

When I reached home I opened the door to see the mansion is a mess and Night raising a knife above Jay's head.

"JAY!" I yelled. I ran over to them pushing Night away and holding Jay's little body.

I was panicking. I put my ear to Jay's chest. Good she was still breathing, well a little bit.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at Night. "You have a hardheaded child..."

"And you had no right to beat my baby up!" What the.. I looked to where the door to the basement is.

"A-Alex?" I couldn't believe my eyes.. "Oh, hey Alex" Night cooed to her. "Fuck off Nightmare.."

Alex walked up Jay and picked her up. "And Jeff... Never again, you will ever see us.." Then she went upstairs.

Alex's P.O.V

I went to Jay's room to get her stuff, I don't want her staying here anymore. I healed Jay's wounds and cleaned her off.

I started to tear up a little bit hugging Jay.. "I'm sorry my sweet baby, I wish i've been there.." (See what I did there :P)

I changed her clothes, wiping my tears. I put her clothes in a suitcase and put her little shoes on her. I picked her up and dragged the suitcase down stairs.

Seeing everyone..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(HEYYO! So... This was a something chapter right? I was working all morinh, since 6 in the morning because I couldn't sleep soo... Byebye!!)