Home

Author's P.O.V

It has been 5 years since Jay's family house has been burnt down, and went with the three demons.

When she was 15 she got super drunk at a college party and woke up next to a boy.

She had a baby, but she didn't keep him, however she left them with the demons until he was a bit old enough.

Jay would go around and kill bad kids that would bully other kids. After awhile she missed her little brother.

At 16 she went to jail 6 times, tried to commit suicide 20 times, self harmed oh boy so many times, then she went to a mental institution.

Under the ground, tied up in chains and a straitjacket and all she did was laugh insanely.

Until one day she asked the guards to kill her. They didn't know what to do.

But she remembered her grandfather. (Lots of shit i have to tell you guys.)

Jay screamed and yelled, and started to cry. She was sad. Depressed, she missed her mom and dad.

But she mostly missed her baby brother. As she sat in her cell weeping. She saw a tall man in a suit with dark black and spikey hair looked at her.

"I'll be taking her out of here, thank you for calling me." he said to the guards.

And she was set free. When the man brought Jay home, they were in a cabin.

"Stay here until, you are 18... Understand, I'll bring you food, and water to drink."

Jay nodded and slept on a bed.

And she kept her promise, 2 years had passed and she was finally going to a real house with more people.

Then she started to remember... Everything... Jay started to hate the fact she had to meet, her actual father.

That made her feel like shit since she was a kid. She had to meet other people. She got many jobs, she cosplay, and sings at partys and started her own one-girl-band.

Then she used her old nickname. Shortie.. Or Blue
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Heyyy, finally got dis shit out the way!)