Nightmare vs Jay And Haou Pt 1

Jay's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since daddy, played with me. He has been very nice to me, but Night is not very nice.... His new girlfriend..

She's mean, and she is always saying mean things. Now daddy and Night argue.

I hate Night... Jay hate is nothing... You want to rip her apart! Haou is so weird but she's right.

I want to rip her apart..

Nightmare's P.O.V

That no good little shit is gonna pay! Jeff only pays attention to Jay... If little Alex was still here he wouldn't act like this....

Luckily he doesn't know my real identity, or i'd been screwed. Since nobody is home but Jay and I, I think I'll pay her a little visit.

I grab my pocket knife from my coat and walk to Jay's room. I open her door holding my knife behind my back.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Oh Jay~ Don't you want to play~?" I asked in a sing song voice.

"No thanks lady, I don't play with hideous people yuck!" I growled at her.

"Thats it you little shit!" I swiped my knife at her but she was gone once I did.

I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned around just to get punched in the face by a fucking tentacle.

"If you think you can beat us your dead wrong Night.." Ugh don't tell me this girl is like Alex and I...!

"To tell the truth little girl.... I can and will kill you..!" I pounced at he mini demon and tried to stab her, but she pushed me off.

"You want to die, dont you?" Her voice keeps glitching out. Strange. But I chuckled at her braveness.

"Oh if only you knew...""IF I KNEW WHAT?!" Ugh het voice is annoying. "Your gonna become a big sister, darling~"

Jay's P.O.V

I can't... What... Jay stay focused! I couldn't hold back. I started laughing loud and louder. I started smiling wider than my daddy's smile.

"No.. I don't want to be a big sister. YOUR NOT MY MOM!" I started clutching my head hearing my mother's voice "Jay! Control your temper!"

I lunged at Night punchinf her in her face. She stabbed my back but it didn't faze me.

I am too angry. I'm going to kill her!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Whoa JayJay! Hello and welcome to Jay's pissed! Heh she hates Nightmare man... Its not funny, anyway byebye!)