Meeting everyone again

Jay's P.O.V

I just keep hearing more arguing until a heard a huge bang. I get curious alot so i followed the noise 2 doors down and knocked.

They noise stopped and the door opened. "Yes, what is it?" mhm my dad. "Please stop making noise.." i asked annoyed.

"And I heard banging... Is there someone else in here?" "Yes my 'wife' we were um... Doing things.." I rolled my eyes knowing he was lying.

"Whatever, just stop making noise, and if i hear more noise.. My shoe is going up your ass" then I walked away.

Jeff's P.O.V

That was close. I closed the door and turned around to a shaking Nightmare...

Whore.. That's all she is. I growled and pulled her hair as she begged me to stop.

"Shut up!" I threw her and she hit her head on the nightstand. I took out my knife and started to cut her skin and clothes.

"P-please s-stop!" "Ugh your whining is so fucking annoying!" i tore off her clothes and had my own 'fun' as she was trembling in fear.

Back to Jay!

I'm bored... I looked through pictures in my phone, to my parents, my little brother, to my son..

I wonder who the father is (A/N I'll just say it because im bored E-)

Then I heard a knock on the door making me get up. "What is it?" i heard grumbles of 'Kidneys'.

"HELL NO GO AWAY!" Then the door get kick over. Holy shit. "KIDNEYS!!"

Then he charged at me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Horry shet)