Burned Alive

Author's P.O.V

Months had passed Since Jay had arravied at Eric's high school. She's gotten straight A's and the top student of the entire school.

However, she did get bullied a lot not physically but by words and notes she would find in her locker but she'd throw them away.

Jay always had a bad feeling every time the jocks and whores... I mean popular whores were around her, Except when Eric was around.

Especially by the principal and his daughter, Britney.. Every time she went around them, or anybody in the school she would get a bad feeling.

And that bad feeling was correct... Something bad was going to happen to her soon.
-----
Jay's P.O.V

It was a Friday evening.... TO NOT GIVE A CRAP BECAUSE I GOT NO HOMEWORK!!

I jumped on my bed then i heard a knock on my door and i saw my dad walk in with my little brother Axel. (Yup Axel Leo Night or Woods which ever you like)

"HII SISSY!!!" Axel yelled loudly for the 2nd time. "Hey sweet heart how are you tonight?" my dad asked me.

"Well.. Its been okay plus i didn't get homework, well the whole classs didn't get any." Answering him with a blank expression.

"Oh well thats good. Um.. Your mother and I got a little invitation by your principal yesterday and its for his daughter birthday party Sunday evening... Would you like to go?"

I just stared back into his green eyes terrified. "I dunno daddy... I don't think-" i was interrupted by Axel... Again.

"Oh please sissy!! I hadn't have any cake since your birthday 5 months ago!"

Yes he loved cake. I sighed and nodded. "Fine, but only this one time!"

Axel squeal with excitement and ran to his room. Dad smiled and patted my head.

Then I thought of one thing.. "Dad how come you and mom have green and black eyes while i have blue ones?"

But he didn't answer. "Just go to bed sweetie" he kissed my forehead and left my room.

I want to know...

~2 day later~ (read that in the spongebob narrator voice)

Unknown P.O.V

All was according to my plan... I will get rid of that.. Girl forever! Looking at myself in my pink dress i heard my door open.

"How is my little princess?" Daddy smiled evilly at me. "I'm doing perfectly fine daddy.... Once that idiotic Jaclyn is gone..."

I smiled at him and then we both started laughing. That girl won't see what's coming to her.

Jay's P.O.V

Tired, bored and in pain, I get up out my bed and looked at the time. What the hell 3 Pm?

I got up and took a shower blah blah. Then I went out to see Axel and my parents ready for the party.

"Oh, Jay your up and ready good! Now lets go to the party." mom said a little excited.

"Um mom... I... Never mind lets just go.." I walked out the door and went to the car.

~Time skip brought to you by Fuckface Billy B. And Mario~

We arrived at the party and Britney's house was huge... Well it was a mansion.

I saw a lot of people, then I saw Eric and his family. Then time froze.. That man.

He has blue eyes and brown hair, wearing a white sweater and dress pants.

He looked familiar. "JAY!" my thoughts were rudely interrupted by Britney..

I just stared at her unamused and bored. "I'm sooo glad you came to my party! Please play games with us!"

I just stared at her and looked behind her and saw her other friends. "No thanks, I like to be alone and not with people like you" Then i walked away.

Britney's P.O.V

"Grrr! Girls.... You know what to do..." I turned around to go deep into the crowd.

Author's P.O.V

Jay was just walking among the crowd, thinking to herself. Why was she invited?

She stopped thinking when she was pushed to the ground. "Ow! What the hell is your problem?!" Jay uelled furious.

She got up brushing off her clothes then she got punched in the face making her nose bleed.

She had enough of the girls. Jay grabbed one of the girls and slammed her again the table.

Everyone stopped and stared at Jay. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" Jay finally got all sorts of liquor poured all over her.

Bucket by bucket. "HEY STOP THAT!" Jay's dad, or Liu tried to stop the fight but the boys from Jay's school got in the way.

Finally Jay got bleach all over her. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Eric yelled when he noticed.

He pushed all the girls, but one of the girls took out a lighter and lit up Jay. She screamed a high pitched scream.

Yes the one you hear from the first Fnaf scream it's weird and shit stfu let me finish.

She ran around and rolled trying to put the fire out. But she couldn't. Liu watched in horror.

And the man she was staring at watched. And he screamed. Everyone looked at him.

He was crying, remembering the same thing happened to him, but differently.

Jeffrey Woods... He ran away. Soon after the police and ambulance came and took the three girls and Jay away..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(WOW that was.... Super... Fucked up... Yup now you know bai bai)