Blackout

"Mista stop her!!" "I'm trying Narancia, but she's so freaking fast." Just keep running!! Don't stop!! God why does this have to be me, all of my favorite characters are going to kill me all because of one freaking mistake.

Alright let's stop right here for a second that girl they are chasing is me. Hi my name is Rosalie Simons and I'm 16 years old and I'm going to tell you how I got into my favorite anime of all time.

It all started on a normal Saturday, I have just finished reading a fanfic. "That was amazing, but I wish that would happen to me," I sighed and shook my head and smile " Oh well that's life." I got out of my bed, went downstairs to fix myself some dinner.

After I made dinner,I went upstairs to my room so I can watch golden wind. With all my stuff and PJ's and my remote with me I press play. Once fighting gold was on I sang along each melody and note, my parents was on a business trip to Japan and have to stay there for six months, so that gave me the confidence to sing alone. But once the theme song ended their was a blackout.

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!! I NEED TO SEE SOME SEXY ITALI- I mean my favorite anime characters now." I grabbed my flashed light and point to the TV, but once I touch the TV, I shock myself so bad that I felt dizzy and fell to the floor with my ears ringing and my vision going from clear, to blurry, and finally to black.