28

He's done all he can, everything was clean, probably the cleanest it's been in years. He spent hours on his hands and knees scrubbing and dusting and making his living space as clean as possible. Morgan and Hotch had found all his tools that he had in his bathroom so he wasn't nearly as triggered as he could've been, he did actively ignore the chair in his room that sat over the floor board that held his real stash though.

He stood in the middle of his bedroom, the bed had clean sheets, the dresser was dusted and washed and all the things he kept on it was reorganized correctly. He peeled off his shirt, unbuttoning it and throwing it in the hamper on top of the vest he discarded when he got home. His pants were quick to follow.

Spencer stood shivering in only his boxers as we turned on his shower, waiting for the water to heat up he went and grabbed a towel. When he returned, the mirror was fogged up and the room was warm. Spencer stepped under the water, wincing slightly at the heat. He adjusted the temperature and once it was comfortable settled in. He spent a long time focusing on washing. Trying to ground himself and keep his mind fully focused on the act of washing himself.

He focused on his fingers digging into his scalp, the suds growing and dripping down the side of his face. Twisting his hair around his fingers and making sure every strand was getting cleaned. His hands slid down his face, clasping behind his neck as he tilted his head back and rinsed off his hair. Once rinsed he grabbed the loofa, pouring soap on it, and bringing it to his torso. His eyes remained glued on the process, strands of wet hair falling into his face and making him flick his fead to try and remove them. He focused on getting every part of his body, zoning out and not realizing how much time had passed. Once he was as clean as he could get he stood under the hot water for a few seconds before turning it off. He quickly wrapped up in the towel, it wasn't as soft as Morgans though. The material was old and rough on his skin. He grabbed some pjs out of his dresser, trying to ignore how they weren't Morgans. He put them on, and then noticing the time, it was almost midnight. Good.

Time for bed.

He hung the towel up and went to plug in his phone when he noticed the text from Morgan.

"Everything alright?"

Spencer replied back,

"Fine, going to bed now"

Before plugging in the phone and climbing under his covers. The bed wasn't as nice as the Morgans and Spencer couldn't figure out why.