40

When Spencer came through he wasn't 100% sure if his eyes were open or not, he felt like he opened them, they stung a little from the air, but he couldn't see anything. He went to lift his arm to wave his hand in front of his face and hissed through his teeth, the hot pain shooting through his entire body. He tried to relax, tried to use his other senses to figure out where he was. His back was sore, well his whole body was sore but his back was laying on something hard.

The ground?

He wrinkled his nose, the stench of garbage finally being realized. It was strong, how had he not noticed it before? It was actually burning his throat It was so strong. He slowly decided to test his body again, he could wiggle his toes.

Ok good, his calves were shaking but he could maybe tighten them?

His butt and stomach could be tightened, even if the movement made him nauseous.

He tightened his hands into a weak fist, before slowly moving his arms to cross his chest.

Ok, if he moved slowly, he thinks he could move.

A sharp stabbing pain shot through his chest, making him wince. His hand sprawled across his chest and he felt something cold, and wet? Lifting his hand slightly he felt whatever was on him, still clinging to his hand. He put his hands beside him, trying to get a good grip on the ground. Slowly he tried to lift his shivering body into a sitting position. The pain shot through his whole body and he felt his head get light before he fell back and smacked back into the pavement. Luckily he didn't get very high so it wasn't a big fall, but it still made his ribcage curl inward more. The fire burning at every curve and edge of his body.

He tried to take in a deep breath, the air dragging against this throat and bringing new tears to his eyes. The air pushed against his lungs, settling at the bottom and making him very aware of all the bronchi.

You can't really feel those. You just know that they are there so you think you can feel them.

Good to know that he can still scold himself?

He put his hand on the ground again, the tiny pebbles digging into his flesh. Holding his breath he tried again. His head swam, the world tilting around him and making him dig his fingertips into the ground more to stay stable.

He was shocked at the moan that tumbled out of his mouth, the sound was foreign to him, and didn't sound anything like him. He was able to make himself sit up this time, shuffling enough to lean back against whatever it was behind him.

It felt like a brick wall.

He reached his hand out to feel around, the tightness of his muscles making the bones creak. His fingertips tapped the side of something cold, metal. The smell was coming from that direction, so it's probably a dumpster.

After a few minutes he tried sitting up more, the wave of dizziness made him drop his head, his chin touching his chest. His mouth filled with saliva, and the burning sensation shot up his throat.

He tried again, this time gritting his teeth while forcing himself to sit up more. His whole body jerks with a violent shiver before falling back into small vibrations. His shoulders curling in and out while trying to get warm.

Shirt?

He wasn't wearing a shirt. His fingers grazed his leg and he then realized he wasn't wearing anything but his boxers.

Great.

He was lost, ill, and practically naked, somewhere in a big city.

His fingers dug into the crevices of the wall behind him, trying to get a grip so he could stand up. His legs protested, the muscles tightening and shaking so much that he collapsed back onto the ground. Heat shooting from his tailbone and up his spine, making his eyes sore. He blinked a few times, reeling from being able to feel his eyeball as a whole.