Lacey's past

Lacey

We walked down the hallway and we were soon in front of her door. Something about this place. It just seems so familiar but i haven't been here at least recently. Unlike most of the dead Hades children i have almost no memory of my past. I think its been at least 500 years since i have been alive but im not sure. Katrina Grabbed a coral blue bag and  filled it with all sorts of things i have never seen before. Potions, small blue candy like things that radiated power. Before we went to go get Melody we were going to see rainbow the hippocampi. We started down a different hall but t just seemed so familiar. As we approached the end of the stone looked older as we approached. I walked closer to Nico as we approached the fading blue stones  of the connecting hall. Something about the emeralds lining the sides of the hall, the ombre of blues appearing as waves on the wall. I looked down the dark hall to my right. At the end of the of the dark hall I could see a pair of dark blue blue doors that were boarded and and chained shut. I felt nauseous. I took one more step forward and blacked out falling into Nicos arms.

***********************Flash Back**********************

I was in a nice purple and black room with shiny white marble flooring.I was sitting in a beautiful black and gold bet reading the Odyssey In a medieval Purple and Gold dress.I recognized the door to my right. it was the same door i had seen boarded up at the end of the dark hall before i blacked out. This must be my room but why is it here in Poseidon's palace. I heard a knock on my door. “Hello Miss Lacey Princess of Elysium ? Art thou  ready for thy Princess Reception?” A lively voice spoke from the other side of my door. I sat down the odyssey and went to open my door. When  i opened the door i saw a girl with braided black hair and light gray eyes. dressed in a snow white medieval dress “Hello” she said sweetly. “I am Anastasia princess of knowledge, Daughter of Athena. Im very sorry To rush thee but im afraid we have a problem.”  We rushed down the halls and eventually came to a set of golden doors. Inside there were at least 20 girls in medieval gowns. It was mass confusion. Anastasia pulled a girl in a green and gold dress aside “Demetria what is going on why is everything so hectic?” At that moment Monsters came running through the back of the room killing multiple  princesses in their path. I grabbed Demetria and Anastasia by the wrist  and ran out the door we came through. As we ran all of my memories came back like a bullet to the head.I ran to my room and grabbed my last 2 life crystals and handed them to Demetria and Anastasia. “Keep these with you never let go of them or you will lose your identity” I said urgently “I will return from the underworld and I will come here and break the matching life stones and you will be brought back from the underworld too. Now hold your breath and i will send you to the underworld without pain.” I closed my eyes and willed them to the underworld. I ran out of my bedroom door and boarded it shut and willed chains of death to hold them shut. I looked at the other princesses rooms the hall on last time and ran towards the monsters with tears in my eyes.