We go to the palace of the father of the fishies

Katrina

I explained the quest to Lacey. Percy agreed to make Lacey and nico each an air bubble so they could come with. I jumped into the beach and the others followed. We floated to the bottom of the sea. “So where to now” I whistled and four hippocampi came to me. Lacey looked uneasy. W-what are those things. “Hippocampi” Nico replied. We rode the majestic animals all the way to poseidon's palace . Lacy and Nico looked at the palace in awe. I found a sense of relief to be here but  also dreaded how Amphitrite was going to react . We walked into the palace. I heard arguing in the next room. I looked around the corner and saw Dad and Apollo arguing. “Please uncle, let Melody stay with you. It would take the best trained demigods to teach her to fight as fast as she needs to learn. Maybe your daughter could teach her.” Apollo kept rambling on and father just stood there and listened. Who was this girl? Why was she so powerful that she would need to stay here ? My curiosity got the best of me. I grabbed percy's hand and we walked through the door and my friends followed. “Father” I said loud enough for him to hear me.Everyone looked a little shocked to see us. Apollo was the first to speak. “Hey perce um who is this girl?” “Apollo you are an idiot.” I replied grabbing my locket and placing it in crown form on my head. The usual happened. The water swirls and turns to glitter then the glitter turns to my dress. Apollo looked as if be had gotten hit by a truck. “Oh Hey princess Katrina.” Apollo spoke in a softer voice than usual. Percy walked over and placed his hand on Apollos shoulder. “Hey its ok man i did recognize her either.” I told them i was here to get my things and to look for clues on who this “Luke” was. My father told me that he was not allowed to speak of luke. I never really wanted my dad to help me. I always wanted to work for the things that i have. Even if it is just knowledge.  I found out that Melody was an oddly very powerful daughter of Apollo and was attracting more monsters than a usual demigod. one more thing to add to this mystery. what makes Melody so special.