I gain some help for my quest

A/N: To be honest i didn't think this story would get any reads so thanks to all those who have read it and please comment what you think i love suggestions  

Katrina

At midnight I snuck out of cabin three and sprinted over to the lake careful to avoid the harpys. Percys time in tarturus must have  sharpened his scences because within seconds of me reaching the beach I heard foot steps. Percy tackled me and pinned me to the ground. “ Where are you going Katrina” he spoke sharply. His new found scence of worry made me mad. He was wasting my time. I needed to be out of here my morning. I gave him a look of annoyance. It must have startled him because his grip loosened giving me the room i needed to get out of his grip. “Olympus” i replied sharply. “Then why are you at the beach” he asked. I was tired of shouting. I sent him the message of what i was doing through my mind. After a few miniutes of telapathical arguing it was decided he was coming. A fiqure took shape beside Percy. Nico walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me protectiavly. “Im going to” he said with supprising calmness. A silver arrow hit the sand in front of my feet. I bent down and examined the arrow. At first glance it looks like one of the hunters arrows but this one had a skull etched into the side. Nico took the arrow in his hands. One glance at the arrow and he turned paler than he already was. “These arrows are a gift from Hades” he mumbled. “Whos there” I yelled towards the direction of the arrow. A young girl about 14 stepped out from behind a tree. She had dark grey eyes and coal black hair. Nico slowly approached the young girl and handed her the arrow. “Do you know who these are from” Nico asked. “ They are from Hades god of the underworld” the girl replied. “My name is Lacey im daughter of Hades.” “how do you know ?” Percy asked. Lacey vanished and reappeared behind nico with a skeleton at her side.  A cross bones symbole apeared above her head. “Well well” Percy said. “looks like we have another Hades child for our crew.” Lacey scoweled. “What crew and who are you people? Im looking for camp half blood that is my solid mission.” “Well” I replied “ You are already inside Camp Half-Blood and to answer your question, im daughter of Poseidon and this is Percy my twin brother and over there is nico he is well-” I took a minute to think. “ I guess he is your brother.” “what is thy quest?” she replied. Nico studied the girl. “What time era are you from” he asked. “Not sure, the one called Bianca showed me the way out of the underworld.” Nico turned a ghostly pale. “Was Bianca a child of Hades and where did you find her.” “I found her in the palace of Hades and yes she is a child of hades from around the 1960s  to old to know any of you” I thought Nico was gonna pass out. “I guess none of us have came from this era.”  Nico mumbled. “What do you mean?” Lacey replied. “I'm Nico Di Angelo, Brother of Bianca Di Angelo, Children of Hades.” I put my hand on Nicos shoulder. “We will find her nico i promise.” He looked at me with uneasy eyes. “Lets just start the quest.”