Stuff Happens

Thank you so much Sariya for writing this for me.

Nico Pov:

"No you don't get it, I Nico Di Angelo, does not do the whole Royalty thing. I am an outcast and maybe i like it that way. Hades no." I could feel my face getting hot, by the way Kat was looking at me, She always made me feel that way. Everyone looked at lacey she walked over to the two crystals lying on her bed. she picked them up in her hands. I walked next to her and grabbed her hand, I looked closely at the crystals one was gold and the other purple I could see the princess's they were looking depressed.

I let go of Lacey's hand, She looked ready to bring them back from the underworld. I focused in on the crystals my heart began to race fast. My body felt like it was being lit on fire, I picked up my hand and began to wave it over the crystals Lacey began to do the same. Our hands were begining to shake I could tell that she was doing worse than i was, her whole body was trembling and he breathing was loud and heavy. I tried to continue focusing, until I saw Kat's face she looked scared what was she looking at that could have made her so afraid. i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror Lacey and I looked like we was dying a painful death.

The crystals began to levitate and glow it was working. Lacey said something under her breath a bright laser beam shot from our hands and hit Katrina in the face sending flying her down the hallway she hit the wall so hard that it made a huge body sized dent in the wall. The wall began to crumble and fell on katrina.

Katrina's Pov:

my body felt like it was on fire. My eyes were squeezed shut, My breathing was heavy. blood ran down my face I felt cold extremely cold, I could hear percy and Annabeth screaming my name. I laid my head on the ground... and faded into the darkness.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a hazy dream world. It was a foggy room with only a singly mirror it was beautiful levitating in mid air. "You think you're so smart don't you little demigod" that voice sent shivers down my spine, it seemed so familiar. Then I remembered who it was Theia the titan goddess of sight. she used to haunt my dreams as a child so father had my bedroom enchanted to make her stay away from me. "Stay away from me" I said in a angry voice. I worked to hard to eliminate fear from my life. "You thought you could outrun Me!! little demigod but you couldn't not for long" I spun around in a circle, where was she, she had to be here somewhere. I walked closer to the mirror fog began to swirl around the mirror. when it finally cleared. I could see her. her black curly hair with the one white streak, she was wearing a medieval black dress with a cape over her shoulders. " You silly stupid little demigod don't you see it, what a great opportunity you have given me" I could feel my heart quicken she couldn't possibly be talking about. "The son of Hades is mine and you gave him to me, he's now my loyal subject." I closed my eyes no,no,no this can't be happening this can't be real. " I'll make you a deal i leave Di angelo alone if you can collect the three gems in three years time." "NO you'll leave him alone now you so help me I'll send you down to Hades my Damn self" She laughed at my anger . "You now what little demigod I let him go but he will be mine eventually ,Also If you can't get all three Gems in three years time I will send everyone you know to tartarus" The Mirror Exploded and I woke up.

Katrina Pov

I woke up in the infirmary at my father's palace everyone was standing around me with worried eyes Father and Apollo were not in the room. I looked around quickly but I couldn't see past the crowd Percy gave me some nectar and Immediately started feeling better. I got up from the bed I looked around "Where's Nico?" Percy Looked at me with hard eyes " Sorry Katrina but we don't know he just disappeared while we were bringing you here" I felt my face get hot
"We have to go now" Percy put a bubble around Melody and Lacey. And me and him were fine this was something we did on the regular.

We zoomed off to camp halfblood my mind focusing on what Theia said. He will be in my possession, it made me shiver. My heart felt like it was breaking off into pieces what was I to do. When we reached Camp Halfblood it was still nightfall it was midnight Everyone went to bed like Percy told them. Melody slept in our cabin for the night until we could go to the big house and tell Chiron. I walked along the beach where could NIco have gone to. He wouldn't just leave that's not the Nico I know. I laid down on the ground and stared at the stars for hours until I finally drifted off to sleep.