:)

I have handed this story over to my friend Sariya without her this story would have been canceled. I'm sorry i am posting updates VERY slow. I don't get much time to my computer any more. Thank you for sticking with us through the process. I will strive to update more frequently but I make you no promises. ~Nikki

Katrina Pov

Three weeks have passed and still no sign of Nico. I felt stressed not know where he was or if he was alive or not, it was just killing me. It was night fall and everything was quite. I walked down to the beach and sat down quietly. Why would he leave and not tell me where he was going I thought I could depend on him to be their when I needed him to be. I put my head in between my legs I felt tears run down my face everything got turned upside down so fast. I felt a cold breeze touch my back I lifted my head up it made me shiver.

I looked up to see Nico staring at me "Hey" he said quietly I automatically felt angry "Hey, hey is all you have to say after just leaving for three weeks and not telling anyone where you went"

I felt my face get extremely hot., My tears became ice cold. Nico walked over to me and put into a comforting hug. He made me feel safe he made me feel normal. I didn't want to loose him to Theia I didn't want to lose anybody in my life I wanted everything to stay as it was. Nico let go and looked at me his eyes became soft " I'm sorry I shouldn't had left, but I did find something in my father's library" He took a big leather book from out of his jacket. It read "The crystals of Olympus" In gold writing. We sat down on the beach. and nico began to read " It says here that the crystals of olympus are the most powerful part of olympus the represent the three main realms. the sky, the sea, and the underworld" Nico took a breath and continued " These crystals were known to bring together the gods. If the crystal were ever lost or stolen. A hero of true heart and bravery will have three years to regain the crystals and bring them back to olympus. If the hero can not fulfill the prophecy olympus will crumble and fall from the sky."

I stared at the sand. We can do this I know we can. I just need to figure out who the hero is the one with a true heart " We have to go and tell Percy" I was about to get up when nico pulled me back into the sand. " Later I just got back and I want to spend time with you" Nico looked at me wi.th loving eyes. "Okay I said" Nico took the book and made it disappear into thin air. " Their now it will appear on percy's bed so you don't have to worry about it" He wrapped his arm around me even. I laid my head on his shoulder and we sat their until curfew we didn't even leave for dinner we weren't hungry we just wanted to be with each other.

NIco Pov

I laid awake in bed, there something Kat isn't telling me I know it the way she was breathing on the beach. her breathing was shallow. Her heart was racing something was scaring her, which isn't like her. She was a warrior she wasn't afraid. I got up from bed. Hazel and Lacey were still asleep. I carefully walked to the door carefully I couldn't wake up Hazel she would just tell me to go back to bed and worry about it in the morning. I opened the door and walked out being cautious not to wake anyone. I ran over to the poseidon cabin. Their light was still on I walked up onto the balcony. Percy and Katrina were still up, Percy looked up and saw me he turned white "He nico what's up" He said awkwardly "Um just wanted to know what was going on with the quest" I lied.

Kat looked at me her eyes were different than before, the were hard and cold. " Um Nico" kat said "We figured out who has the strongest heart-" I began to feel anxious. this seemed bad the way they're looking at me is telling me it's bad.

"Who is it who's the truest heart" Kat looked at Percy began to speak slowly and calmly " The one with the truest heart it Bianca Di Angelo"

Percy Pov:

Nico stared at Katrina his eyes turned black his face was pale. He was shaking terribly. Katrina and I were staring at his hands the were glowing a bright white light Katrina began to back up " Nico calm down you're getting a little too worked up" Nico looked at me his eyes filled with sorrow "Percy get back your going to get hurt. Kats voice was urgent Nico's hands began to spark ,the began to turn red. a giant one flew hitting katrina and I sending us flying backwards Katrina of the balcony and into the sea I flew into the beds breaking them all. Tears were running down Nico's cheeks his hands were begining to calm down the sparks weren't coming anymore. He dropped to the floor, tears dripping onto the floor. "KATRINA!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I couldn't see her anywhere. I held onto my side it was aching with pain I tried to get to the water but I blacked out"

Bianca Pov:

I ran for my life not today not again I was so close I couldn't die before I got a chance to talk to Nico. I could see half blood hill. If only I could get this cyclopes away from me. I jumped in the air and Implanted my fist into the ground a giant whole split into the earth swallowing the cyclopes. I turned to see a giant pile of dust before the whole had closed and the cyclopes was gone. I ran to the top of half blood hill. I saw the sign before me ok it was time. I walked into camp everyone was asleep in their cabin I walked to the big house and stood on the porch looked exactly the same even after three years of being dead.

Right when I was about to knock Chiron opened the door "Bianca it's so nice to see you again please come in." I walked in behind him I've never actually been on the inside of the big house. It was rather pretty in my opinion. Chiron gestured me to the couch. I sat down quietly as he stared down at me. "So Bianca would you like to tell me how you got back here" but that was the problem I didn't know how I got back " I just woke up in a forest in Ohio and made my way here I have no idea how I got back here" Chiron looked at me like I was on fire, he let out a sigh of pure exhaustion "well you may sleep here for the night we will get you settled in come the morning Goodnight Bianca"
I looked up at him his smile was warm and friendly it made me feel good like I knew everything was going to be okay I shook my head and with a cheesey smile plastered on my face " Goodnight Chiron"