Stay For Tonight: Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Buy whatever you want," Kellin said as we walked inside my favorite store, Forever 21. "I'll buy you as much as you like. I don't care how expensive it is,"

I bit my lip and looked up at him. "I don't want to spend all of your money, Kellin."

He smiled at me. "If you don't start picking out shit you want, I will go and do it for you,"

"Whatever," I said trying to bite back a smile.

Kellin and I walked around the store looking at everything. He joked around with me about everything he saw. He especially did it when he found something that he knew that I'd never wear. I playfully pushed him, and he fell into a rack of clothes. I quickly walked away, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"You can't run away from me," he whispered in my ear causing shivers to run up my spine.

I giggled and looked up and saw two girls smiling while looking at Kellin. They were whispering things to each other and giggling before they finally got the courage to walk up to us.

"Are you Kellin Quinn?" the girl was black hair asked shyly.

"Why yes I am," he said smiling at them and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I blushed as he did that.

"Can we get a picture with you?" the brunette asked playing with the phone in her hands.

"Why not!" he said taking the phone from the girl. "Will you take the picture, Rae?" he asked me.

"Sure," I smiled at him and took the phone, standing in front of them.

Kellin put his arms around their shoulders and held out the peace sign with each hand, smiling without showing teeth.

"Thank you," the shy girl with black hair said before walking off with her friend.

"Sorry about that," Kellin said walking up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"It didn't bother me," I said smiling at him.

Just a couple of days ago, I would've done the same thing as those girls, but look at me now. I don't need a picture to prove that I met Kellin. I'm going to be living with him.

Kellin and I continued walking around the store looking for clothes when I found a purple Care Bear sweater.

I laughed. "Oh my god, Kellin! You have to get this for yourself!"

"Hell no!" Kellin laughed. "I'm not wearing a Care Bear sweater!"

I frowned. "Please," I said dragging out every letter of the word.

Kellin scoffed and grabbed the sweater from me. "Just for you,"

Kellin and I walked back to the dressing room because I got him to try on the sweater. I stood outside the door and waited for him to put it on.

"Rae, no," Kellin complained while still in the dressing room. "It makes me look so gay!"

"Let me see," I said giggling.

Kellin groaned and opened up the door. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. He looked ridiculous. If I didn't know who he was, I really would think that he's gay. The way his body is makes it to where the sweater actually fits him really well.

"You look... sexy," I said trying to bite back a laugh as I said that he was sexy.

"Ha ha," he said sarcastically. "I'm not buying this shit," he said before walking back into the dressing room and closing the door.

I waited a few seconds more before the door opened, and he pulled me in there with him pushing me against the wall.

"I should get a kiss because you made me try that one," he whispered, his breath hitting my neck. He was shirtless.

"Nah, I don't think so," I joked. "You're not even going to buy it,"

"Hm," he smiled. "I'm going to get a kiss anyways," he said before his lips met mine.

----------------

Kellin in I were sitting around in the food court after we finished looking around. He was eating, but I hadn't wanted anything. He already spent money on me today. I don't want him to have to spend more. He got thirsty again once he- I - finished his drink, so he went up to get another.

When he was getting another drink, the girls from Forever 21 walked up to him again. They looked at me before they said anything to Kellin. They've been following us around all day. I get it. He's Kellin Quinn, but Ariana and I wouldn't have even done that.

It was obvious that the brunette was flirting with him because I wasn't standing by him. She was twirling her hair and laughing at everything he said, and she would glance at me every time she would touch his arm. The girl with black hair stood there awkwardly, and she looked up at me and bit her lip giving me a look that said "Sorry".

I saw Kellin wave bye to that girl and walk back to me. The girl watched him the whole time he was walking towards me. She glared at me when our eyes met.

"Sorry about that," Kellin said kissing my cheek before he sat down.

"It's fine," I said smiling at me.

"I tried to leave, but every time she would keep trying to talk to me. She asked me if I ever wanted to go out with her sometime, but I told her that I already have a girlfriend," Kellin said smiling at me and placing his hand on mine on the table.