Stay For Tonight: Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Good morning, beautiful," a sweet, sexy voice mumbled into my ear causing me to wake up.

I groaned and rolled over, squinting my eyes from the bright sunlight coming in from the blinds. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Twelve," Kellin said laying his head on my shoulder and softly kissing my neck.

Eight hours of sleep. That's how much you're suppose to sleep, isn't it? It's suppose to make you feel amazing in the morning, but no. That's defiantly not how it is right now. I could still use a few more hours of sleep.

Kellin.

Last night was real. Last night actually happened. It wasn't just a dream. I was afraid to fall asleep last night, scared that when I woke up I'd be back in my room living the hell I was in just yesterday.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Fine," I sighed.

But no. I slept more than fine. Usually, I wake up in the middle of night. Either because of the terrible nightmares or because of my dad yelling about absolutely nothing. Last night I slept peacefully. I'm pretty sure that I slept with a smile on my face all night which is something that I've never done before.

"How about we go get something to eat?" Kellin asked.

We got out of bed and headed down to the kitchen to find something to eat. Kellin searched the refrigerator and the cabinets hunting down our breakfast. He decided to make pancakes, and I sat awkwardly on a barstool beside him while he cooked. I offered to help him, but he didn't let me. He wanted to make it himself.

He fixed me a plate and then one for himself before we sat down at the table.

"What am I going to do about all of my stuff? Where would I stay? I have no where to go," I said while we were eating when the thought of Kellin saying I'm not allowed to go back to my dads popped in my head.

"With me, of course!" he said smiling.

"But you just met me," I said, pushing my plate away because I was finished with my food. "I don't want to take up room in your house. I'll just feel like I'm bothering you,"

"You bothering me? As if that'll happen!" he scoffed. "You're staying with me. I don't care what I have to do to make that happen. I'll even kidnap you," he smirked.

Kidnapped by Kellin Quinn? Now that sounds interesting. I chuckled at the thought.

"But how would we get my stuff?" I asked. "If I go back to the house, he'd never let me leave. Especially with a boy,"

"I can buy you all new clothes,"

I sighed. "Kellin, I don't want you to have to spend your money on me,"

"Don't worry about it," he said shrugging. "I can get you all Anthem Made clothes," he said smiling.

I shook my head and smiled. "Of course Anthem,"

"What? Do you not like my clothing line?"

"No!" I said. "I love the Anthem Made stuff!"

"Well, good cause that's what most of your clothes is gonna be now," he said smirking.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"You wanna know a secret?" he asked but continued before I could say anything. "I like you, Rae. Yeah, I know it's ridiculous for me to pretty much be making you move in with me and buying you all new clothes and shit even though we just met yesterday, but I don't care. I can already tell that you're not like my last girlfriend..." he said trailing off. "And I really don't want you to go back to your dads knowing about what he does to you,"

I feel like he's only doing this because he feels bad for me. Why else would he? I'm not even pretty, and I'm boring.

I looked out the window and bit my lip.

"Come on," Kellin said. "Lets go see Vic,"

------------

We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel that Vic was staying in. I had to borrow more of Kellin's clothes because I still didn't have any. His clothes were big on me, but they were very comfortable also. They smelt like him which was nice.

Kellin grabbed my hand as we walked to the elevator and intwined his fingers with mine. I looked down at our hands and bit my lip, blushing. Kellin noticed and smiled at me.

When we reached Vic's floor, we found his room and knocked on the door. He answered the door and smirked at us when he saw us holding hands.

"Ooh!" Vic said. "Look at you guys! So cute!"

Kellin chuckled. "Shut up, Vic," he said as we walked into the room.

Kellin led me over to the bed and we both sat down on the edge of it. We were sitting extremely close, and Vic laughed when he looked over at us.

"Rae, your friend was fucking amazing!" Vic said. "If I lived closer to here, I would so try to make her my girlfriend,"

I smiled. If only Ariana heard him say that. That would make her life even more complete.

"Why does it matter where you live? If you really like her, you could visit her," Kellin said.

"Because it'd be easier if I lived closer to her," Vic sighed. "She was so funny and pretty. What if Jordan and Chase didn't find these girl and bring them to us?"

Kellin looked at me and smiled. "Then that would suck cause then I would've never met this beautiful girl right here,"

I blushed and looked down at my feet.

We hung out with Vic for a few hours. He decided that he really wanted to try and have a relationship with Ariana, so I gave him her number. Kellin told Vic about me moving in with him and everything. I ended up giving Vic my number too before we left.

All because of that concert, I ended up gaining someone who would end up being so important to me and a new best friend.