Stay For Tonight: Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"An arcade?" I said laughing at him. "Really, Kellin? You are so lame!"

Kellin chuckled. "I am not lame! I am cool! Only cool people go to arcades!"

I just shook my head and laughed at him. "Isn't it closed by now anyways? It is really late."

Kellin pulled out a set of keys from his pocket jingling them in his hand. "I got connections around this place. I'm Kellin Fucking Quinn!"

The arcade seemed creepy from the outside, especially since it was dark outside. It was an old building. It's obviously been here for a long time. The bricks were black and were beginning to rust.

Kellin and I walked up to the door and he unlocked the door and closed it behind us.

It was pitch black inside and I reached over and grabbed Kellin's arm, pulling him close to me.

He chuckled. "Scared?"

I nodded my head and then realized that he couldn't see me. "Y-yeah," I managed to stutter out.

I was in a pitch black building that was creepy as fuck on the outside and probably equally as creepy on the inside. I couldn't see anything around me and held onto Kellin's arm to keep my balance. I was already shaking pretty bad, and it wasn't just because I was scared. The building was also freezing.

"I'm gonna go turn the lights on. Do you want to come with me or stay here?"

I grabbed onto his arm tighter. "I'm going with you,"

He laughed. "I knew that was a stupid question. Now, come on," he said removing me from his arm and wrapping his newly free arm around me, pulling me closer to him so that our sides were touching, no room between is.

He led me through the dark room and through a door with me still attached to him. I clung onto his shirt as we almost tripped over some wires. How he managed to make it to the generator without running into something, I don't know. I guess he just spends a lot of time here.

Kellin separated his body an inch away from mine, and when he pulled us closer again, all the lights turned on. I let out a deep sigh of relief. Now I can finally see.

Kellin smiled at me. "Let's go play some games!" he cheered raising his arm that was not around me in the air.

When we reached the front of the arcade, Kellin walked over and turned on an old Pac Man game. This arcade isn't like the ones we have everywhere now. It's like the older ones.

"You wanna play first?" he asked gesturing to the machine.

"That's alright. You go first. I have to call Ariana anyways," I said before walking away to the corner opposite of him.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Ariana's number. I haven't talked to her since she left with Vic. If she's not okay, I swear I will kill him. I don't care if he's in Pierce The Veil. If he hurt her, he will die.

"Rae!" Ariana squealed. "This is the best night of my life! I'm partying with Pierce The Veil!"

I laughed. "Well, I'm glad you're having a good time,"

"Oh, I am! Now what about you? What are you and Kellin up to?"

"We went to get something to eat, and now we're playing some old arcade games in some creepy building," I said shrugging.

"Ooh, sounds like fun!" Ariana said distracted. "Has he kissed you?" she said, obviously smirking on the other line.

"What?! No!" I said a little too loudly which made Kellin turn around and look at me. He smiled. "Why would he?" I whispered.