Stay For Tonight: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ariana breathed in the fresh air outside over dramatically. "Whoa! That concert was a-m-a-z-I-n-g! One of the best concerts I've ever been to! And I've been to a lot of concerts!"

Teenagers filled the streets, running around acting like the idiots we all are. Some still singing out their songs at the top of their lungs. Everyone was still high on the adrenaline from the concert.

"IMAGINE LIVIN' LIKE A KING SOMEDAY," an attractive boy sang out loudly, standing on top of a car.

"A SINGLE NIGHT WITHOUT A GHOST IN THE WALLS," Ariana sang out back to him.

"AND IF THE BASS SHAKES THE EARTH UNDERGROUND-" he continued.

"WE'LL START A NEW REVOLUTION NOW!" another boy screamed- literally screamed- walking up to the car.

The boy on top of the car laughed and jumped off of the car, giving the other boy a high five before walking over to us.

"Hey, I'm Chase," the boy who was standing on the car said smiling at us- but mostly to Ariana.

He was very attractive. Short black hair, green eye. He dressed just like the boys we like. Band t-shirts, skinny jeans, and Vans. His friend dressed the same, but he was different. Blue hair, brown eyes.

"I'm Jordan," the blue haired boy said smiling at me.

"I'm Ariana, and this is Rae," Ariana said answering for me.

"So, what kind of girls are y'all? Sleeping With Sirens or Pierce The Veil?" asked Chase.

"Pierce The Veil all the way!" Ariana said holding the sides of her Pierce The Veil shirt out.

I pointed to my shirt when both boys turned their heads to look at me. "Sleeping With Sirens. I've loved Kellin Quinn since his Closer 2 Closure days."

"Finally!" Jordan said throwing his arms up in the air. "An actual real fan of Sleeping With Sirens!"

"What was the first song you heard from Pierce The Veil?" Chase asked Ariana.

"I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous. I heard it when their first album came out, but if it wasn't for Rae, I never would've. She always finds out about bands when they first start."

Don't ask me how, I just do. I've always been this way. Ever since I was a kid. My mom and I would spend hours together finding new bands that we would usually end up loving.

"I found out who Ed Sheeran was before all of Tumblr was suddenly obsessed with him," I said shrugging. "It was Tumblr and Taylor Swift who made him famous,"

"Oh yeah! I remember that!" Ariana said. "She showed me a picture of some ginger boy and played me his music, and then months later, his name was everywhere,"

Chase laughed. "Since you guys love Kellin and Vic so much, we might have a way for you guys to maybe, I dunno," he shrugged, "meet them."

Ariana's mouth dropped and she let out her ear piercing squeal. "Vic Fuentes?! THE Vic Fuentes?"

Chase laughed once again. "Yes, THE Vic Fuentes. The real life breathing Vic Fuentes,"

"Take me to mah husband now!" Ariana screamed reaching her arms out like she could grab Vic right then.

"Would you like to go with us?" Jordan asked, laughing because of Ariana.

"Hells yeah! It's Kellin Quinn!"

Ariana danced and sang the whole way to the boys. "I'm gonna see mah husband! I'm gonna see mah husband!" she sang. "God! It's been so long since I last saw him! I might just start taking my clothes off in front of everyone!"

"Last saw him? The last time you saw him was at Warped when he signed your shirt." I scoffed. "And please don't! No one wants to see that!"

As I said the last part, I saw Chase smirk to himself.

"Hey! He told me that he loved me and hugged me, like, twice! That proved to me that our marriage is still going strong!" she said getting all serious.

"Oh, look," Jordan said smiling as we approached the tour buses. "There they are,"

All of Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil were standing outside laughing and having a good time.

"Please, just please, don't fan girl, Ariana," I said, scared.

Ariana doesn't usually fan girl, but this is Pierce The Veil. Her favorite band ever since she first heard them. A band she's looked up to forever. A band that she knows every lyric to every song they've written. A band who she spends hours watching videos of.

"Jordan!" Kellin said smiling when he saw him walk up. "Who are these girls?"

"Oh, they're some girls we saw outside the venue who seemed cool," Jordan said shrugging. "This is Rae," he said pointing to me, "and that's her friend Ariana,"

"I would be all 'Hey, I'm Kellin.' but I'm pretty sure you guys know who I am," he said shaking my hand and winking at me.

Vic threw Chase a beer and offered one to Ariana and me.

"I don't drink, and I'm sure Ariana would like one," I said answering for her cause she was standing there speechless because Vic said something to her.

Vic handed her a beer. "Shy?" he asked smiling at her.

I saw her swallow, and she nodded her head.

Chase laughed. "Shy?! I've only known her for a few minutes, and I already know she's not shy! She was singing and dancing the whole way here!"

Vic laughed, and smiled at her, and she blushed bright red. "So," he said, "we're having an after party since this was the last tour date, and we're in Kellin's hometown. Would you like to come?"

Ariana shook her head yes, still not having said a word.

I'm not really into parties anymore. Not since the last one I went to...

I shook my head no. "Sorry, but I'm not really the type of person who likes parties," I said trailing off and biting my lip.

"Neither am I," Kellin blurted out. "I think I'll skip this one and just hang with Rae,"

Vic looked at him with a puzzled look. "But this was your idea,"

Kellin shrugged. "I'm just not in the partying mood today,"

"W-well, okay?" Vic said. "I guess we'll just talk to you afterwards. It was nice meeting you, Rae,"

"You too, Vic," I said smiling at him.

Vic, the rest of Pierce The Veil, the rest of Sleeping With Sirens, Chase, Jordan, and Ariana walked off to the party. Ariana looked back at me with a worried look, and I just gave her a reassuring smile. She's gonna be perfectly fine. They're all nice guys.

"I'm kinda hungry," Kellin said looking over at me. "Wanna go get some food?"