Chapter 4

~from the perspective of a youtube video~

"Hey everyone, it's Faith here. I know that that last video was a dosie. Just a quick disclaimer that I am going to be brutally honest in this video so if you don't want to hear slander about the Jonas Brothers then don't watch. Hopefully, after this video, we can go back to our regularly scheduled program.

"Today is a Q&A video and let me tell you, you guys asked a lot of questions and I want to answer all of them. That being said, I'm not going to dumb it down or try to keep this video short I'm guessing this is going to be an hour-long video and if you don't want to watch it all I'm going to put timestamps in the description box of at what times I start talking about different questions so you can just hit that timestamp and watch that part and move on, or you can watch the hour-long video.

"Alright enough of that let's get started with the first question which is 'How did it all start'. So like I said Nick, Joe, and Kevin started their band in 2005 things were pretty good, I didn't have a real problem with anything, cause I was 5. Then in 2007, when the label dropped them and we had to move to that little one-bedroom house for 5 months until they got picked up by Disney that's everything really started. I absolutely hated California. I didn't know anyone and all anyone was concerned about was the Jonas Brothers. Leaving Frankie and I on the back burner.

"Moving on to Camp Rock 2. My brothers wanted me to go into this world of fame that had stolen them away from me. I was furious. I told them no, so mom and I stayed home while dad, Nick, Joe, Kevin, and Frankie went to Canada to film. It was in those two months that everything really started to build up inside of me. They were getting more famous by the second and every day was spent in the studio, at a concert, on the set of a movie, or a tv show, and never saw them, ever. They were gone when I woke up and wouldn't be home until after I went to bed. When I was at school, I told people my only sibling was my twin brother and, to be honest, that's all I felt like I had.

"When there band disbanded in 2013, I was like, 'This is it, I'm finally going to get my brothers back', not even close. Nick started doing solo work instantly, Joe cut everyone off, and Kevin was, well, we'll get to Kevin in a minute. Then there was one day, mom told me that Nick and Joe were coming over and I started crying and told her I didn't want them to. She didn't know what was going on, so she still had them come. When I got home from school they were in the living room. I ran up to my room and cried and layed in my bed. After a while, I thought 'Surely they'll come and check on me.' Ten minutes go by, then 20, then 30, until 45 minutes had passed. And finally, there was a knock on the door, I shot out of my bed and opened the door but it wasn't Nick or Joe. It was mom telling me that dinner was ready, when I asked where Nick and Joe were she said that they left a few minutes ago. That's when I knew, in my soul, that I was never going to give them a chance to come and find me again.

"So a lot of you guys asked about Kevin's Instagram post and I said we'd get to that in a minute and it's been a minute. (Laughs) When Aleana, my beautiful niece, was born we all went over to Kevin's house to see her and I made sure we got there before Nick and Joe. That way I could see her and then go hide somewhere because I was not going to be in the same room as them. So we got there and we saw Alena and when Nick and Joe showed up I ran to the kitchen and stayed there. After a couple of minutes, Kevin came in. He actually came to find me, came to check on me. I was so shocked that I cried and told Kevin everything about what I was feeling toward them and he understood. I stayed at his house that night and in the morning he took me to breakfast and vowed to get our relationship back. So Kevin and I actually get along really well and I love him a lot. He has become the first person I go to about everything in my life, other than Frankie.

"The next question I got a lot was, 'What is my relationship with Sophie, Priyanka, and Danielle.' Danielle and I are pretty close. She started dating Kevin before the resentment built up and while I hated them she never let me hate her. She would always say, 'I never did anything to you and it's not nice to hate someone by association.' And I kept that in mind with Sophie and Priyanka, I'm not overly close to either of them but I hang out with them some because Danielle makes sure anytime they get together as the J Sisters that the OG one is there. So that's where I stand with them.

"Next is 'If you hate them so much do you still go to family gatherings?' Yes, if there is a time where it's a celebration of something and everyone is getting together of course I go. I mean do I hide behind Frankie and Kevin and leave early on occasion, yes. But I go, of course. But, if it's like 'Hey your brothers are coming over for dinner for no reason,' I get dinner first and head to my room till they leave or make plans with a friend.

"Next was, 'If Frankie and I are close, or do I hate him too.' Frankie is my best friend in the whole world. I would die if I didn't have him in my life. So no, I do not hate him at all. And while I'm answering this one, I'll also say that no I don't hate or hold resentment towards my parents. I love them and nothing could change that. They've been there for me my whole life I could never hate them.

"And finally, 'Will you ever make up with your brothers?', (sighs) I'm going to have to answer that with a big fat I don't know. I think a lot of the damage has already been done and there's so much of it it's hard to say if it can be fixed. And if I'm being really transparent with you I don't know if I want to find out.

"Well we are ending on a somber note and I'm sorry about that. Here's a picture of me and my Nieces to cheer you up (photo of Faith and her nieces comes on the screen). They are just so cute. Ok well until next time! Bye!"