Chapter 3

Faith saw Kevin's post and smiled. She commented a simple heart emoji before closing out of the app. She got to work filtering through her twitter and youtube comments to get a good set of questions for her Q&A video. Once she was happy with her work for tonight, she got started on some homework. Frankie stayed in her room for most of the night while she was going through all of this. He was also making sure to be giving his parents and brothers updates on how she was doing. Her roommate came into the room from the library at midnight and Frankie decided to head back to his room.

"Call me if you need me ok?" he whispered in her ear holding her tight. She nodded and then they let go of each other.

Around 4 in the morning, Faith's phone started ringing. She assumed it was her alarm, but when she opened her eyes and it was pitch black she was confused.

"Faith shut it off!" her roommate grumbled putting her pillow over her head.

Faith grabbed her phone and saw it wasn't an alarm but a phone call from Joe Jonas. She rolled her eyes and almost hit decline, but she knew that he would just call back. She hit the green button and mumbled a 'Hold on.' She rolled out of bed, got her slippers on, and her keys before exiting her room.

"Why the Hell are you calling me at 4 am!" Faith yelled.

"I forgot about time differences. I'm sorry I'll let you go back to bed."

"No, I'm already awake, what do you want?"

"I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted on the phone earlier. Nick is really beat up about what you said in your video. I guess I just wanted to say not to take out my action on him. He really wants to try and make amends."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you want to make amends? Or are you just going to shut me out again?"

"I never shut you out! You shut me out!"

"No! I am not having this argument with you!" Faith said wiping her eyes in anger.

"You have to admit that you played apart in this whole thing! This isn't all on us!" Joe was just as angry with her.

"Don't call me again!" Faith hung up and blocked Joe's number from her phone. She wiped her eyes vigorously as she tried to calm down. She let out a frustrated scream when her phone rang and saw Nick's name on the caller ID line.

"Need I remind you that it's four in the f***ing morning!"

"Faith, calm down. You need to unblock Joe from your phone."

"Not the thing to say if you want me to calm down!" She made her way outside and was walking to Frankie's dorm building. She put Nick on speaker while she texted Frankie she was coming over.

"We are all a little on edge. There's no reason to block him." Nick tried his best to keep a level voice, he didn't want her to block him too. He looked up in the limo and Joe was crying into Sophie's shoulder as she was trying her best to comfort him.

"There a million reasons why! He knows and you know it! Stop trying to make this better!" Faith said. Frankie met her at the door to his building and wrapped his coat around her as they walked to his room.

"He's your brother and he loves you."

Faith laughed a genuine laugh, "I seriously find that hard to believe! Should we recap my life starting in 2009 and onward?! There is no love there and it goes both ways!"

"You can't possibly mean that!" Nick was yelling at this point too. He couldn't believe the words that were leaving his sister's mouth.

"Wanna bet!" Faith yelled. She hung up and blocked Nick before the screen even changed.

Frankie thankfully lived in a single and when they made it to his room, Faith picked up his pillow and screamed into it and punched his bed repeatedly. Frankie just watched and let her get whatever emotions she was having out. Her phone rang again and Faith chucked it at the wall not hard enough to break it, it didn't even hit the wall it just crashed on the floor. Frankie picked it up carefully and looked to see who was calling.

"Does it make any difference that it's mom?" Frankie cautiously asked his sister.

"No, I'm done with all of them for right now." Faith sniffled as she curled up under Frankie's comforter, "Just tell her I'll call her in the morning. I'm going to sleep and hope this was all some bad dream."

"Ok, I'm sleeping in that bed too though so don't get too comfy," Frankie said, as he answered Faith's phone.

"Hey mom," he said.

"Get your sister on this phone right now!"

"She said she would call you later. I think she's gone through enough in the last 24 hours."

Denise Jonas sighed, there truly was nothing she could do about what was happening between her children then use her mom voice until they complied but it wasn't truly going to solve anything.

"Tell her that she doesn't have to. She needs to figure this out for herself anyway. Look after her ok? She needs you more than ever."

"I know, I will. Love you."

"Love you too."