TWO

minor manga spoilers of time skip! iwaizumi up ahead

IWAIZUMI STARTED WALKING and you followed right behind him

IWAIZUMI STARTED WALKING and you followed right behind him. Once you were outside you thought about something to say but Iwaizumi spoke up.

"Um so..." he said, "When did you start playing volleyball?"

You smiled at the memory. "One of my friends actually wanted to start playing when we were little kids, and dragged me with him and I ended up really enjoying it."

He nodded. "Oikawa and I started at around the same time."

You laughed, "Oh I know, whenever Tooru's not around you all he talks about is you. Sometimes about how mean you are but mostly nice things. It's the cutest."

"Same thing goes for you when he's with me." He smiled.

Not wanting the conversation to end so quickly you quickly followed up, "What do you want to do after we graduate?"

He grinned, "I'm going to go to college to study athletic training."

You smiled, "That's so cool! Have you always known you wanted to do that?"

He shook his head, "No, I decided my first year. I always knew I wanted to do something sports related but never what until then. What about you? I'm guessing you want to go pro?"

You nodded excitedly, "Yeah I do. But I don't think I'll play for Japan."

He tilted his head, "Oh?"

You hummed, "My parents work overseas so they're always sending photos and souvenirs of places they've been. So ever since I was really young I've wanted to travel. Although I've never left Japan."

"Traveling, cool. Although I do see myself staying in Japan I'd be open to moving somewhere else."

You guys talked for a bit more then fell into a comfortable silence. You were almost home when a guy around your age approached you.

"Hey Maiha!"

You raised an eyebrow. After a moment you did recognize him as Akui, a guy in your mathematics class who you've had a few meaningless conversations with.

"Hi Akui." You said smiling at him before looking ahead, continuing on your walk.

"Yo wait up!" He called, his long strides allowing him to take a few steps forward to reach you.

You stopped when he was face to face with you. You hadn't realized he wanted a conversation, just thought he was saying hello.

"Go out with me." he stated smirking, a confident aura surrounding him.

You gaped not really knowing what to say.

You turned to look at Iwaizumi who looked thoroughly uncomfortable to be in this situation.