FOUR

AFTER PRACTICE, you changed in the locker room and went on with your day

AFTER PRACTICE, you changed in the locker room and went on with your day. You ate lunch with the girls and boys volleyball team and before you knew it you were going to your last class of the day.

It was History Class 6. Lucky you had it with Oikawa and Iwaizumi. You met up with them in the hallway and walked to class. "Hey! What's up?" Iwaizumi smiled Oikawa said,

"I was just telling Iwa-chan about that new cafe that opened up downtown, it is the best cafe Miyagi has ever seen!" Oikawa chirped.

"Have you been there?" You asked.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"Then how would you know they're the best?" Iwaizumi questioned, sharing the same thought as you.

"A man's intuition never fails him!" Oikawa said proudly.

"Right..." You said smiling as Iwaizumi chuckled. You walked to class and took your seat next to Oikawa, Iwaizumi taking the one in front of both of you.

Before you knew it the dismissal bell rang and everyone packed up they're stuff to go home. Or in your case, to practice.

You walked over to Iwaizumi and nudged his shoulder with yours to get his attention, "Hey do you want to work together on the history project?" Us and Oikawa?"

"Project?" Oikawa asked. You deadpanned, typical.

Iwaizumi lightly smacked Oikawa in the head with one of his folders. "Yeah you would know if you actually paid attention."

Oikawa laughed, "I was analyzing the team we're gonna verse next, you should be happy you have such a responsible captain Iwa-chan!"

"Responsible my a-"

You cut him off knowing the two of them could go back and forth for hours, "Anyway I'm assuming that's a yes to working together. Where should we meet?"

"How about my house tonight?" Oikawa asks, "For a..." He takes a dramatically long pause, "sleepover!"

"I'm down." You nodded. "Himari is going to be staying at a friends house tonight so it works out perfectly." Oikawa and you turn to face Iwaizumi smiling at him silently.

He looks between the two of you who are still (creepily) smiling. "Stop staring at me like that weirdo's I'll come."

Oikawa and you jump up and down happily. This would be your first sleepover with Iwaizumi, you've had numerous with Oikawa and he has too but never together.

"I'll see you two after practice!" You waved to them goodbye and skipped all the way to the gym.

After practice you briefly met with Oikawa and Iwaizumi to see if they wanted anything from the convenience store.

"Iwaizumi do you want anything?" you asked him.

"Oh no I'm fine, thank you for offering."

You nodded, planning on buying him some chips.

"And you?" you asked Oikawa.

"The usual." He said giving you a thumbs up.

"Kk, see you dorks later!" you called out to them.

Iwaizumi watched as you jogged away to the store a soft smile spread on his lips.

Oikawa looked at Iwaizumi's lovestruck look and laughed. "Someone's got a crush." he singsonged.

Iwaizumi scowled, "I don't."

"Then why do you act so nervous when [Y/n] talks to you?" Oikawa retaliated.

Iwaizumi crossed his arms and turned his head, saying nothing.

Oikawa smirked and teased Iwaizumi the whole way home. Iwaizumi was too immersed in his thoughts to care.

He did like you, it didn't take a genius to figure that out. He just didn't want to get his hopes up thinking he had no chance with someone like you would only leave him heartbroken.