Chapter 21

Daisy's POV

Like always, when I opened my eyes, I saw his handsome face. It makes me happy to know it will always be like this. And I'm so excited that we are getting married in less than a month.

I rubbed my already four months baby bump and I couldn't help, but admire it. It looks so adorable and I'm happy when I know our baby is growing in there healthy.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and  pulled him closer. I really wanted to cuddle with him. He nuzzled his face between my boobs and started kissing them. I tangled my fingers in his hair finding it soft.

''We need to get up.'' I chuckled. He hummed as he still planted wet kisses on my breasts. He pulled soon and pressed his lips on mine.

I took his shirt not bothering to put my undergarments on and went to make us breakfast. I was doing pancakes and finished plates for us when I was lifted up on the island.

Bernardo smirked mischeviously before climbing on it. I was already turned on just because he was looking at me like that. I didn't expect the next thing that was coming.

He lifted up the shirt and spread out my legs. Cold breeze hit my exposed skin. He smirked as he grabbed the bottle of maple syrup and poured it all over me down.

''It's time for my breakfast.'' He said as he dived between my legs. I moaned from euphoric feeling that was happening to me now and grabbed his hair pulling him closer.

I was panting heavily when he stopped and looked at me licking his lips. His face had devilish smirk as he went to attack me once again. It was undescribeable.

''I'm satisfied with my breakfast.'' He smirked. I blushed bright red at the thought of what just happened right now.

He helped me down from the island and sat on the bar stool then placed me on his lap. He fed me the pancakes I made and it was delicious. If I could see my baby in my stomach, she would probably be happy because of the food.

After we showered, I got dressed in one of his hoodies since it's Sunday. I went to check up on my phone when I got a call. What surprised me the most, it was the fact that my mother was calling me.

I returned her call to see what she wanted.
''Hello!'' She said.
''Hi, mom!''
''I wanted to call you to ask you if you want to meet up today? I wanted to have a talk.''
''Okay. I'll send you the address of our house.''
''Alright. We will come around 2 p.m., okay?''
''Okay.'' I retorted quickly before hanging down.

Just when I finished the call, Bernardo entered the room in just grey sweatpant. He ploped down next to me and put his head on my chest.

''Who were you talking to?''
''Mom called me to meet up. They will come here in 2.'' His eyes held concern as he caressed my stomach. I kissed his temple in assuring way.

''I don't know why are they coming, but if they say something bad about you or our child, I'm kicking them out immediately.'' He said threathening.
''Okay.''

I got up from the bed causing Bernardo to whine like a little child. I lifted myself on the bed a little and kissed him on a lips. I shouldn't do that as he groped my butt and pulled me closer. I internally rolled my eyes before pushing him away from me and proping down on my knees.

''Not now.'' I warned.
''But I have a problem. Please help me out, baby.'' He pointed to the bulge in his pants. I rolled my eyes, before sliding off my panties and straddling him. His hands immediately found my butt as he smiled in anticipation.

After I quickly fixed his problem, I went to the closet and got dressed in black leggings and pink shirt. I pulled on white socks and got out.

I went downstairs to prepare drinks for us. Just when I finished, I heard the knock on the door. Bernardo already came downstairs when I went to open the door.

There stood my parents, looking me from head to toe then staring at my stomach for a few seconds. I opened the door wider for them and muttered small 'hello'. It was very awkward tension in the house.

''Let's go sit in a living room.'' I said and motioned them to the room. They sat on  one of the couches while I went to bring drinks. I put everything on a coffee table as I ploped down next to Bernardo. He wrapped his arm around me and his hand landed on my stomach.

''What did you want to talk about?'' Bernardo asked breaking the silence.
''We came to clear things.'' My dad said.
''We're sorry that we reacted like that before. We realized that you two love each other. And Daisy, we also love you even if we didn't show that on the way you needed.'' My mom said with tears in her eyes.

''I'm sorry, Daisy. You are our daughter and we should have thought about your happiness first.'' My dad said.
''I'm happy that you realized your mistakes. I love you both and it really hurt me when we got in a fight. I hope that this won't happen again.''

''Sorry to you too, Bernardo. You are my best friend since we were ten. We are like brothers and I know you love my daughter and you would never hurt her.''
''I understand Rich. But I was also at fault because I didn't tell you. I'm sorry too.'' Bernardo said as he stroked my stomach slowly.

''Are we clear now?'' My mom chirped.
''Yes.'' I smiled softly.
''Also we need to tell you that our wedding is in three weeks.'' I blurted out.
''Oh, okay. Are you ready?''
''We are.''

They started talking about the baby and I can tell it really excited them. I was happy that they accepted the fact that we love each other.