Chapter 20

Daisy's POV

''Master, I'm cl—'' I screamed when I released. Bernardo panted heavily as well as me. He buried himself deeper in me as we laid on the bed panting and sweating. He kissed my stomach and wrapped his arms around me.

He sometimes stays buried inside me which I love. He feels so warm and I love when he holds me close like this. My legs were spread out around his torso as we laid there in comfortable silence.

''You are always so tight. I love how you're pulsating against my co*k.'' He said causing me to blush.
''I love you baby.'' He kissed me.
''I love you too, Bernardo.'' I smiled against his lips.

He was touching my nose with his. I don't know why I like that so much, but it makes me calm and loved when he does that. He grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me closer. My stomach isn't too big, but it's still stopping me to be pressed against his chest.

''I want us to get married.'' He said suddenly.
''You d-do?''
''Of course I do. I want you to bare my last name and I want us to be together in every way and that includes marriage.''

I smiled as I pulled his face and gave him soft kiss.
''I would love to be your wife.'' I blushed as I said that.
''You were going to be sooner or later.'' He chuckled.

We stayed in a bed cuddling and he obviously didn't want to get out of me. I know I'm not perfect, but he makes me feel like I am every day. I traced my fingers down his muscular chest. He really works out a lot.

I didn't even know he made gym downstairs in the house. And he looks so hot while lifting 300 pounds of weights. It just makes me wanna lick his eight pack while he is sweating.

''What are you thinking about?'' He asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
''Nothing.'' I lied. I would be so embarassed to tell him what I was thinking about.

''Your pu**y feels so warm. Can we stay like this whole day?'' He asked making puppy eyes. I giggled at his face. He looks so cute.
''How am I going to eat with you like this?'' I asked teasingly.
''We can eat like this.''
''And how I'm going to pee?''
''You wouldn't have to if you don't drink anything.'' I started laughing at him. He is so childish sometimes.

''We can stay like this if you want.'' I said as I pecked him on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck amd nuzzled my face in his neck. I, somehow, spread out my legs more to be more comfortable.

We just stayed in each others embrace talking about silly things. He was teasing me about things when I was little. I was blushing and got embarassed. Then he said one of the memories that made me feel double uncomfortable.

''Stop it already.'' I warned him.
''But it was so funny. I still can't forget about that.''
''Okay, enough!'' I said acting like I was angry. I tried to move, but her grabbed my butt and pulled me on his member again.
''You're not going anywhere. I was just teasing you.'' He said as he caressed my bottom.

I nestled myself in his body and wrapped my arms around his torso.
''I know, but don't do that. It's embarassing.'' I said quietly.
''I won't do that anymore. But it was funny.'' He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

''Do you think we are going to have a girl or a boy?'' He asked me.
''It's not important.'' I shrugged.
''I think this is going to be a boy.''
''Why do you think like that?''
''I just have a feeling.''

I hummed as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I didn't even know I fell asleep. This was so nice and perfect time to sleep.

I didn't even how long was I sleeping when I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on my back with my legs spread out as wide as possible and Bernardo in between.

When he finished what was he doing he lifted his head and looked at me devilishly. I blushed bright red and he helped me up. We went to take a shower where he claimed me again.

He just can't get his hands off of me. I don't mind it though. I love him and I love when he makes me feel loved in every way. I just can't wait when our little pumpkin is going to come.