Chapter 18

Bernardo's POV

I woke up because someone was shaking me. I peeked through one eye to see my baby with pretty messed up hair looking at me with her big black eyes.

''Bernardo, get up.'' I groaned and turned on my stomach. I'm still sleepy and tired.
''We're meeting with my parents today.''
''That's not until 1 p.m.'' I murmured.
''So what?''
''Let me sleep, Daisy.''

She went quiet once I said her name. I know what she looks like. She has pout on her lips and she is looking at me with sad eyes. I sighed as turned my head on the other side and pulled her down next to me.

I put my head on her chest and wrapped my arm around her waist.
''I know that we need to go today, but it's still early.'' I said and kissed her skin. She put her fingers in my hair and started massaging my scalp. This made me sleepy more than I was.

She touched my back with other hand and gasped quietly.
''Does it hurt you?'' She was probably reffering to scratches she made.
''No, baby. I like when you scratch my back. It makes me f**k you harder.''
She is probably red like tomato as I can't see her face.

I won't deny that I love when I f**k her hard and her scratching my back, is turning me even more. And when she calls me Master, damn I lose it. I love to dominate over her, especially when  she is so innocent.

I planted small kisses on her breasts as I knew she likes when I do that. It makes her feel loved by me and I like her breasts. They are perfect under my hand.

''You know what was going to happen, right?'' She whispered. I lifted myself and hovered over her. I didn't want to see her cry, but she was going to as I saw her watered eyes.
''Shh, baby.'' I cooed as I touched her nose with mine, also the thing she loves when I do.

''It will be okay. I won't let you go, no matter what anybody says. Will you?''
''No.'' She said making me smile.
''See. Everybody can say whatever they want, but I love you and only you, just like you love me?'' She nodded her head.

''That's my good girl.'' I said and pressed my lips on hers. I wiped the few tears that fell from her eyes and kissed her cheeks.

''Let's go shower.'' I said and picked her up from the bed. She was full with my marks on her body and I was proud to see that. This woman is mine and only mine.

After shower we got dressed and ate something quick because we're having lunch in a restaurant with Richard and Maria. They don't know I'm coming so they will be surprised.

It was still 30 minutes left when we got in a car. As I was driving, I kept her hand in mine to relax her. I feel bad that she will have to face them and we all know how it's going to end.

We stood in front of a restaurant. I grabbed her butt and lifted her up until we were eye to eye.
''Remember that I love you and I will never let you go. Ever again.'' I repeated softly and kissed her.
''I love you too.''

We entered the restaurant hand in hand and spotted them with their backs turned to us. I kissed Daisy's head and we went to sit in front of them. Richard was obviously confused when he saw us both here.

''I didn't expect you here, Bernardo.'' I only gave him tight smile in return.
''We came here to tell you something.'' Daisy said breaking the awkward silence. I took her hand in mine and caressed it with my thumb.

''We are together.'' She said. They looked back and forth between the two of us in confusion.
''Rich, I love your daughter.''
''What are you talking about?'' Maria gasped.
''Mom, we are together.''

''Are you kidding me, because this is not a nice joke, Daisy.'' She almost yelled.
''Don't raise your voice at her.'' I said.
''We love each other and you can't stop us in being together.'' Daisy said with quite threatening tone.

''I won't allow you to see him. You are crazy.'' Richard chimmed in.
''And I won't allow you to call her crazy.''
''You can't tell me what I can and what I can't do.''
''You really think that? We are your parents.'' Maria said.

''Parents? Do you even know when is my birthday or what's my favourite color? You don't because you never asked me that or wished me happy birthday. I raised myself and Bernardo was always with me.'' Daisy snapped surprising me also. I never saw her that angry even when she found out what I did.

''You ungrateful brat. I don't want to see you in front of me.'' Richard yelled. People in the restaurant turned to look at us, but I didn't care.

''Well guess what, you won't see us or your grandchild again.'' She said. I felt like my whole world stopped. That means...
''Bernardo, get up! We're leaving home.'' She said as she pulled my hand.

I got up fast as she dragged me outside. We came to the car when she stopped and fumed in anger. I was still speechless after all she said.

''About what you said before. Is it true?'' I asked. She turned to look at me with a smile and kissed my cheek.

''I wanted to tell you in different circumstances, but it just slipped out.'' She admitted. I lifed her up and kissed her lips. She just made me happiest man alive.

''You're going to be a dad, love.'' She chuckled. I smiled as I squished her in my arms.
''Thank you. Thank you, baby. I love you so much.'' I said and peppered her face with kisses.
''I love you too.'' She giggled and kissed me softly.