Chapter 7

Daisy's POV

I woke up on the sound of someone knocking on the door. I got up and rushed to open the door not caring how I looked like at the moment. Jane stood in front of the door looking very glamorous.

''What are you doing?'' She screeched as she pushed me aside and entered my apartment. I closed the door and yawned.

''We have graduation in two hours and you are here sleeping.''
''Oh my God! How could I forget?'' I gasped. I forgot my own graduation.

''You weren't answering my calls and I thought you were sleeping.''
''I need to get ready.''

I rushed to the bathroom and washed myself. I already bought the dress. It was light shade of pink with full strappers. Jane put on me the makeup and I was done.

It was around 30 minutes left when we arrived at college. There were a lot of people. Probably families and graduates.

We went inside and took our graduation gowns then went to sit on the chairs. There were a lot of people which kinda made me uncomfortable.

I just prayed I don't trip when going up on the stage to recieve my diploma. My legs were shaking when I was going to take it. I felt so happy and fullfilled.

About three hours later, everything was finished and I couldn't be more happier. I was done with it and I can finally find a job I always wanted.

I stood in front of my college and texted to Bernardo. He promised me he will come to my graduation.

To: Bernardo
Where are you?

To: Bernardo
You said you'll come to my graduation. I'm waiting in front of my college.