1.Quick Glimpse

So, it's been 2 months. London is officially 4 months pregnant. Her & Beaast have decided to wait until the day of her delivery to find out the gender. Paris is loving the fact she's gonna be a big sister soon. London quit cosmetology school & obviously quit her job at kids footlocker. Beaast quit selling drugs and he also quit his kids footlocker job. In the last book, Beaast moved the family down to Atlanta in an apartment. Kaay, Tay, Journey, King & Ms. April are their neighbors. Kaay turns 23 on November 12th & she's planning some big bash for herself. She's currently unemployed at the moment, also. Tay works as a mechanical engineer at Auto-Zone. Journey starts school in August of 2017. She'll be jumping right into Kindergarten, since she'll be 6 by then. King will be 1 on April 23rd 2017. And last but not least, Ms. April. Ms. April will be turning 50 on October 17th. Everybody's doing well. . . For now 

 London P.O.V October 10th 2016 2:08pm

 I'm laying on the couch rubbing my 4 month belly, with my feet propped up, eating strawberries. watching re-runs of Law & Order: SVU on netflix. Paris has been a big help lately. Her dream of becoming a big sister is finally coming true. At least somebody cares. Beaast doesn't really want anything to do with the baby. I guess he upset about the fact he's not the father. It's not like I'm not upset. I am. I'm just mature enough to deal with it. He won't rub my belly, cater to my cravings, nothing. He won't even rub my back or my feet. He won't even take me to my appointments! I think the only reason he agreed to not find out the sex of the baby until the day of delivery is because he doesn't wanna dread on it for 9 months. But he's gonna have to dread on it for 18 years! He sickens me deeply. He's hardly ever home. I know he's not selling drugs and I know he's not cheating. He just doesn't wanna be around me. Just like how my dad was when my mom was pregnant with me. Up until my mom told him she was having a girl, my father wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. Sick bastard. 

 " It's always the lawyers that turn out to be the drunks! How could you, lady? " I scream at the t.v. " Mommy! Bubby okay? " Paris asks me. " Paris. I told you. I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl, yet. " " I know mommy. But it's a boy. I can tell. When will you surely know? " She asks. " When I deliver " I tell her. She looks at me and laughs. " Deliver? Mom he's not a cake! He's a baby. " I laugh at her. Well she's right. " I know he's not a cake, darling. But babies have to be delivered too. " She throws her barbie to the ground. " I was deliver ? " She asks. I laugh. " Delivered. Yes, you were delivered. Mommy and daddy were delivered, too. " I say, trying to convince her. " You mean like in church ? " She asks with a crazy grin on her face. " Something like that " I say and smile. " Oh. Okay. " She smiles and picks up her barbie doll. " Mama move them " She says and points to my feet. I give her a stank look. " Why ? " " So I can sit there " I sit up properly on the couch. She comes and sits next to me. " Mute the t.v. " She demands. I roll my eyes and mute it. It's on commercial anyway. " I love you bubby. You make mommy proud every day. She love you too. Daddy, not so much. It's okay. We love you bubby. " She says and rubs my belly. I bite the inside of my cheek. Damn! Is Beaast making it that obvious to our 1 year old daughter that he doesn't want anything to do with this new baby? I get up and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and start crying like I did when I found out my son had passed. Is he gonna continue to act like this even after the baby is born? He needa grow up. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------

 They're back. 

 Comment.

 Vote.

 Add to your reading lists/ libraries.

 As always, fuck a " proof read " 

 --Author