Author's Note: Celebration Time - 'Chai With Mitravinda!'

Hello my lovely friends! It's your favourite Mitra here :) 

DaanveerPutri has crossed 10K reads!!! This is a very big milestone for this journey, one that I nor my friend Geitha, never intended on crossing when she first published this story on Wattpad.

***Message from Geitha: Thank you so much to all my lovely readers for the consistent love and support you've been showering both the story and Mitra so far – without which we would never have reached this milestone! Looking forward to continuing this beautiful and eye-opening journey with you all :)

As our token of love for this support, I'm excited to celebrate this success with you all in my special way! Geitha has enlightened me about two specific 'social' beverages people of your time like to consume while 'catching up' and getting to know one another. I believe you call it 'tea or chai' and 'coffee.' I've had the priviledge of trying them both so far, and I think I prefer chai more :) So, I'm presenting to you 'Chai with Mitravinda!'

What is this and how does it work?? Have you had any curious questions that you've wanted to ask me if you had me over for a cup of steaming chai at your place? Any thoughts spring up in your minds as you've been reading this story so far? If yes – this is the time for that! Whatever it is on your mind, I welcome you to comment it here in a friendly manner, and I assure you I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Wondering what you can possibly ask me? Why, here are some ideas:

* First of all - do let me know if you prefer coffee or chai/tea! (specialty hot/cold beverages included as well; alcoholic beverages not included - sorry!)

* Any questions or comments you have for me (can be about anything – my actions, my relationships with other characters in the story, etc. – just a heads up that I will be trying my very best not to reveal much of the future plot line – as only my Geitha knows that...)

* a trait of mine you admire or would like to see more of

* a comment or something you'd like me to mention to the other members of my family

* or even just show your love – As you probably already know, I love making friends!

That's all for now my lovelies! I'm beyond excited to see what questions and comments you have coming up for me – so let's get started :) 

Loads of love,

Mitra and Geitha

P.S. Geitha says the next part of the story will be updated this Saturday (by the evening)! I see her pouring over her laptop whenever she gets time to work on it, and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much!!