Author's Note - Upcoming!

A warm hello to all my lovely readers and friends!

First of all...how have you all been? I know it's been unforgivably long since I last updated DaanveerPutri. Unfortunately things have been very hectic with work, so I haven't had the chance to update sooner. But, I promise you, I've been sneaking in some time after my long hours - penning down as much of the chapter as I can.

I hope you're all doing well! I know many of my readers are students, and I hope exams have not been frying your brains too much! And for my readers in the workforce - I hope you're getting time, in between your hectic schedules, for yourselves - to spend with your family and friends. 

One lesson I've learned from the Covid-19 Pandemic, is the importance and joy of spending as much time as you can with these two special gifts from God. Any lessons you've learned? Please do let me and the others know in the comments - we could learn from one another! 

Good news - I'm wrapping up the next chapter today- so it should be up by tomorrow morning (EST). I avoid posting on weekdays, as it's a busy time for us all, in terms of work and school. So I apologize for having to do that this time! But I hope you'll still find some time to read it whenever you can, and leave your much loved feedback on it! 

And DaanveerPutri crossed 40K reads! My heartfelt thank you for all your love and support for bringing the story this far! I really miss our interaction/discussion posts - so I'm planning a small one for when DaanveerPutri crosses 50K reads. It will involve Mitra, along with yours truly! So think of all the questions you'd want to ask the both of us when that time does come :) And, maybe...we'll try our best to bring along another character as well ;) 

Take care of yourselves and stay safe!

Loads of love,

Geitha (Your Author Friend)