14

NIKKI'S P.O.V

Myka told me everything, about Nicks plan and all. I dont have any problems with it and besides Nicks moving on with his life is a good plan for both of us. But I know this doesnt convince me, him leaving me? Our story is a total mess up.

Do you know where will he be going? I ask Myka who is looking at me with pity. He doesnt want to let you know Nikki, she said. I just nod and take a deep breath. Can I ask you something? Myka states which make me smile. Its like this whole thing is ridiculously awkward. Her being my business partner after our whole messed-up relationship because we both love the same guy. Duh!

Yes, but be sure that I can answer it I tease. She laughs and smiles. I know you can answer this. This is just a simple question. Do you still love Nick? My smile fades and changes into a pout. Do I still love him? But I already have a boyfriend. Clint, I love Clint! I already have a boy--- I know, but that doesnt answer the question she snaps. What about you Myka? I ask changing the subject. Yes, I still love him How can you say that without thinking? I mutter.

If you love someone and youre brave enough to let everyone know then you dont need to think she smiles. She has a point though. Do I love Clint? Or Im just convincing myself that I love him even though I know that Nick is the one ruling my heart? Am I that coward? Am I that selfish?

I guess Im not that brave enough to answer your question Myka I inhale desperately. I guess so looking at me she handed me my phone which makes me wonder, I saw Clints name. Clint is calling me eighteen times and I havent even noticed it because Im busy thinking about Nick. I smile at Myka who is still staring at me.

If you love Nick why did you broke up with him or something? I ask. Because I know that no matter what Ill do, he will be forever head over heels in love with his best friend she shrugs. What do you mean? I ask I know that since he left your village, he realized that hes in love with you but he doesnt have any courage to tell you and accept it in himself because you both keep on saying that you will choose friendship rather than be in a relationship she coughs Remember the time that he didnt respond you letter? Its because Im too jealous of you, he keeps on telling me how lovable; sweet; amazing; gorgeous, and all the positive compliments a girl could ask for. I know, I sound terrible or insane but thats me. I dont want to regret things that I havent done. So in short I didnt regret those endless jealousies I made just because I want him to be mine

I already know that but not the compliment part I smile. Hes so keen on replying to your emails but afraid to let me know about it then she stops talking because of my phone which vibrates indicating a call. Clint! I signal Myka to keep quiet and I answer the phone.

Clint Im sorry I havent answered your calls bec--- Nikki, Im on my way to L.A. I want to talk to you very important. Ill see you later then Clint hangs up didnt give her a chance to respond. What happens? Myka snaps. Clint is on his way here in L. A and he told me that we need to talk about something important I said with a confused look. So, whats with the creepy look on your face? He just hangs up on me I yell. Myka laughs and sighs. Youre weird, you know that I snap.

Well you both really need to talk. About your feelings for him she said. I love him I scold. Says who? she smirks. Then again, shes right. I keep on convincing my mind that I love him but my heart wont cooperate.

I think your right, its unfair for him after I say that Myka claps her hand smile. So, its too late now she smirks. You can sleep here if you want to, after all, its not my condo, and speaking of that Im planning to leave this place. I dont want any memory of Nick from now on--- Until when? Myka cuts me off Until Im ready to face the reality but maybe its not that easy and I know that work will help me I smile.

Okay, well goodnight Myka shouts. I on the other hand lay down on the couch separate from Mykas and let the darkness consumes me.

----------------------------------------

Still NIKKIS P.O.V

I drifted off by the light that enters into the condo, its a lovely day. I turn around just to watch Myka sitting where she sleeps while having a cup of coffee in her hands. Good Morning she greets. I think you do have an appointment this early at the restaurant across the road, dont you think? she continues. I frown and check my watch, and it says ten in the morning. I have to go, I need to tell Clint that— Dont worry, I text him already that you are still sleeping and he said that hell just wait for you she smiled.

I went straight to the bathroom and do my own thing. I must be presentable in facing Clint for our conversation. I need to focus on my point and tell him how sorry I am.

My phone buzzes indicating a call. Hello, who is this? I ask while tying my hair into a ponytail. Good Morning Nikki, its me, Clint. Im waiting for you; just tell me if youre ready okay? Yeah, Im on my way and Im sorry for that, I said while catching my breath because Im putting my clothes on now. I dont have time to take a shower ad beside its just a coffee thing right? And we dont need to talk too much longer. Thats good, lets just grab a cup of coffee, he said. Yes, thats my plan so see you soon then after that I hang up. I dont want him to hang up with me again.

I walk straight to the place where I and Clint will be meeting. I left Myka in the condo; shes helping me pack up some things so that I can move to another place and start a new life without thinking about having a relationship with someone else.

Hey I jump after recognizing Clints voice. Hes with a girl, a beautiful one. Hi I smile and walk toward them. Nikki, meet Shelly, my fiancée. Shelly meets Nikki Clint introduces which makes me gasp. Hi, I said sarcastically. What the hell? Hello Nikki she smiles Clint babe, I have to go. I just accompany you but I need to see my friend she continues. Sure, I also need to talk to Nikki privately, Clint said. After that Shelly left us.

So, whens the wedding I ask full of anger. I know that youre mad thats why I wanted to talk to you, he said Im sorry Nikki, I should have told you much sooner he shrugs I dont know but dad told me about this whole arrangement plan and I was like okay but I love you he finished.

You love me? Tell me about it! Like hey I love you but I have a fiancée thats why I need to talk to you and tell you Im sorry is that what you want to tell me? Or that the summary of all this bullshit? I said calming my voice as possible. Clint just keeps his silence and bows his head. Well, its not a big deal for me though; I want to break up with you I try to sound nice but Im terribly beyond mad. I think that it was unfair for you but after what I witnessed this morning I change my word that I was unfair to Nick I yell. I couldnt handle myself anymore.

Do you know how much Ive cost for being with you? How many people did I leave behind to be with you? Clint, I lost my best friend because of you, because of choosing you! I gave up my love for him so that I can love you wholly without limitations but this is what I get? I sob.

Nikki, Im sorry. Im sorry he begs No matter how much you apologize Clint, I will never get my best friend back. Ive lost him, now I dont even know if he still loves me I mutter whipping my tears away.

What do I need to do for you to forgive me? he asks. I look at him with hatred look. Im so pissed by him. I dont want to see you anymore until my heart stops beating, I said seriously and then I left him behind, not caring if he was shocked or not but I mean it.

***
Clint's a dick...I mean..seriously 😠

More shit might get fucked up..guys

Read,comment,vote

-Kisses 😘