10

NICK'S P.O.V

I keep looking at Nikki and Clint! Did I just feel Jelly? Fuck! I remember the day when Nikki and Clint had a wedding show when we were kids. I don't like that game, it's like losing my best friend because of another man! As the movie is in the climax part, I again gaze at them. Nikki is now sleeping on Clint's chest, Clint notices me and smiles. "She's beautiful don't you think?" he said "I know that already" I replied "I mean your girl" he nod at Myka whose sleeping beside me "You like her?" I asked. "What? Bloody NO! I just want to let you know that you can't have two girls at once" what is he talking about? I just smile and focused on the movie. About a minute or so Nikki is awake "Hey Clint!" she stated. "Hey Nikki" he replied. "Am I that heavy?" "No! You know what I can look at you every day" fuck! Did he just say that? "Nikki, your mom told me that you will come with me to New York?" I change the subject to "Yeah! I just need to pack up my things so that we can go tonight!" "Tonight?" I asked. I check my iPhone and shit! It's already morning. "Yeah! Tonight!" I correct! "Well, I better get going don't you think?" Clint interrupts. "Why don't you come with us to New York?" Nikki asked. What the fuck is she thinking? If she thinks that I will agree then she's wrong! "Well, maybe I just visit you there. I have some things to do, you know family business" he replied. "Family Business?" I asked. "Yeah! If only Nikki just go to Hawaii maybe we saw each other there but she didn't..." "So you're in Hawaii?" Nikki snaps! "Yeah! I'm waiting for you there because your parents told me that you will be my date but unfortunately, you didn't come" he pouted. "Oh! That's unfortunate" I snap. They both turn at me with a confused look on their face! What did I just say? I'm sounding like a girl! For to hide my unforgivable jealousy I give them a wicked smile. "You're so pathetic don't you know?" Nikki hissed. "What? I just give some sympathy to Clint! That must be so bloody boring not having a date..." "I do have a date and it was Nin" Clint snaps. "Oh? So you like Nin? I think you're so older than her" I snap back "Well, just a friendly date dude, and hey! I'm serious that I'll marry the girl even though I was just a kid" I give him a wicked grin but a blazing I-will-kill-you look. "Is that so?" I smile "Well? Maybe someday Clint! But for now, can you just two stop arguing okay? Don't you feel that you two are already shouting?" Nikki interrupts. I am angry right now! Pretty much mad at him! I don't like this feeling! I have my girl! I love her! I don't know!

Myka woke up after the floorshow "Hey! I sleep deeply" she leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but kissed her back. "Get some room you bloody insane" Nikki shouts. "Why don't we leave them here and go upstairs" I heard Clint whisper to Nikki. After they can escape into the theater room I pushed Myka to gasp some hair. "Stay! I just missed my girl and Nikki. You must be okay with it now because you're coming with us to New York" I said. "Whatever!" she rolled her eyes at me "Myka you have the best guy" Nikki smirked "I know right?" Myka replied. "Well, Clint can you lend me a hand? You know, Nin?" Nikki points to Nin's body lying on her side. "Sure..." "I'll do that" I muttered. "Don't worry, I can do it and besides your girl needs you here" Clint smiled. "Yeah! And I want to talk to Clint so we better get going. See you guys later" Nikki said and then they were gone.

Myka and I were left in the theater room "You're jealous of them, are you?" Myka asked which makes me frown. It's not obvious, is it? "Huh? What? Why should I?" I replied innocently. "Don't lie to me Nick, I know you; I know that you just take me back because you don't want to ruin your relationship with Nikki but hey! I'm not stupid to just neglect the fact that you're just hurting yourself and worst Nikki" she smiled. "No! I will learn to love you, I will forget her..." "How Nick? She's coming with us; she will be your business partner. Yeah! I can fool her that I'm still madly deeply in love with you but you can't hide the truth that no matter what we do, she already stole your heart!" I sigh and lean down on the couch, actually Myka's right! Nikki stole my heart from the time that we have sex! I was just too afraid to tell her because maybe, just maybe she doesn't love me the way I do and the fact that I hurt her so much. "Hey! Here's the deal, why don't we play this game 'til we find out if she's in love with you but you know Nick I bet she's in love with you but just afraid to show it because I'm here" Myka snaps. "What? No! I don't know But Myka I don't want to hurt you anymore and I don't want to play games with her, she's different. She's not just my best friend anymore! I love her" there I said it loud and clear which makes both Myka and I jump off the couch. "Aha! I told you that you love her" Crap! Clint? "Are you spying on us?" Myka asks. "Well, let's just say YES!" Clint smirks. "Here's the deal, I will win her heart, Nick!" Clint warned. "Are you threatening me, Clint?"

"No I'm not; I'm serious now that I know that you love her it's like the most interesting competition I will be facing"

"Well, you better be ready Clint! I will fight" I hissed. But how? How will I tell Nikki that I love her? I will talk to her! Now is the time!

"Okay! Let's see" Clint smirked. I didn't respond to his words and ran off towards Nikki's room! I must tell her! I must tell her. I knock on their door Nikki waiting for a response "Come in" she said. I burst into her room and I saw her packing up. "Where are you going?" I asked confusingly. "Duh! New York!" Bang! I nearly forgot that but whatever I need to talk to her. "Do you like Clint?" I asked. What's the matter with me, direct to the point you bastard stupid Nick? "Why did you ask?" she gave me a what's-up-with-you look. "Nothing, you know I just want to..." "maybe" she snaps. My whole world just falls! "What?" I asked but now I want a clear answer. "Maybe? Well, he's single and so am I. You know, maybe we can work things out, and besides, I don't have a boyfriend ever since because of your damned protective stunts" she smirked. "Are you smirking at me?" I smile. "Well, it's up to you. Now cards are on the table, why did you just ask?"

"Nothing, I just want to know what my best friend feels when she met her childhood crush! You know, I can still remember the day you keep on talking about him that sounds annoying actually" I grin. "Well, I'm sorry but you know seeing him again makes me like well..." "I know but best I'm here for you" I snap. I was hurt, I was numb, I was stupid now it's too late and too late. "Hey! I'm sleepy" she said. "Well, I guess I have to go no" I replied. "Where are you going?" she asks. "Downstairs! You're sleepy right, so I want to give you more privacy. After all, you're still mad at me" I pouted. I heard her giggle and without a doubt, she hugged me "What?" I frown. "Best I'm sorry for what I did! Yeah, I was mad at you but you know big head! I missed you so much! I forgive you" she said. I sigh in relief, but still, I'm hurt! I hug her tight and if only time will stop ticking for just a day! "Would you like to sleep beside me?" she asks. "What?" "why? Are you afraid? About the sex part, well let's just forget it okay? We are both drunk and you know when alcohol runs through your veins..." "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Let's sleep I'm also tired" I snap!

We both climb on the bed and I embrace her. I missed this girl, though I know that It's hard to win her love again, but why so sudden Nikki? Now that I'm ready to tell you how I feel, why? Is this what they called karma or it's too late? I will win you back! I will. "Nick! What if Myka will look after you tonight?" she muttered. "We broke up already" I admitted. "What? Why?" she raised her head so now I was face to face. "Well, we just realize that we couldn't work things out anymore" "Then what did she say?" I glanced at her and sigh. "Well, she agreed to it! You know, it's complicated, you will know but maybe someday" I smiled. "So does this means that you need to date another girl to accompany you?" she grins. "Well, maybe I need to face the world on my own for now. You know works and things" "But..." "Nikki, we need to take a rest, we have a flight later on I don't want to be exhausted okay?" I snap. "Is Myka coming with us?" "Yeah! She lived there" I replied. "I want to sleep so goodnight" I snap.