6

NICK'S P.O.V

We arrived at Nikki's house, I woke her up. She woke up but still weak and dizzy! Duh! She drank a lot tonight! She's not a drinker you know. I assist her to her bedroom; she lay down without changing clothes! Ugh! That's what drunken people do. I go back downstairs and grab a drink in my surprise I saw Nikki standing in the hallway. "Hey?" I yelled. "Fuck you! You're drinking here and leaving me there? How unfair!" she mumbled. "Why you want to drink?" I smirked. "Yeah! Drinking is great!" she laughed like a crazy person. Now she's totally drunk but well I'm not worried we're in her house anyway! "Hey! Can we just drink inside my bedroom! Kitchen is boring you know" she stated. "Okay!" I agreed. I grab 12 beers and I followed her walking to her bedroom the funny thing is she walks like a crazy one! HAHAHAHAHA! As we enter her bedroom she turn the lights off and turn on the lamp! So it's kinda semi-dark. We both sat down and grab a beer, she turn on her television and we watch a comedy show! "Hey! I'll grab popcorn downstairs" I said. "Sound great!" she nodded. I ran quickly at the kitchen and look for the popcorn box! AHA! Found it! I put in the microwave oven and wait for it to be finished. After I put the popcorn in the bowl I walked straight away to Nikki's bedroom and as I arrived I saw her laying down the bed laughing! Ugh! My best friend is so crazy for the nth time!

"Here's the popcorn" I shouted. "Now you're here, I'm dying to eat popcorn!" she responded. I grab another beer and she did the same. "Hey, don't drink too much" I warned. "Why so worry my dear best friend?" she smirked. Wait? She just called me her best friend? I smiled at her and she looked a little confused. "What? Why are you smiling?" she asked. "You just call me your best friend again" I explained. "Weirdo! You're always my best friend!" she stated. We both grabbed popcorn and unexpectedly we stare each other that our faces were so closed and I could feel her breath.

We didn't move until we slowly leaned to each other. We started kissing and our lips are in perfect shape, it's like prefect for each other. I gently lay her down in the bed while she's snaking her arms to my neck. I feel a heat coming from our bodies; she wraps her legs on my waist and I started kissing her from her forehead down to her nose, lips, neck and to her collar bone and sucked it. She moaned and amazingly whispers my name and it turns me really on. "Nikki" I whisper. "Hmmm" she muttered. "You're turning me on" I smirked. "Whatever" she smiled. I crawl down to her breast and suck them and again she moaned. She slowly takes off my shirt while I unbutton her pants. Now I'm on top of her and we're both half naked. I sucked gently her breast again and trace a kiss down to her panties; I slowly took it off revealing her entrance I started sucking it gently and she moaned then I realized she's still a virgin! I crawl back to her ear and asked "You're still a virgin?" She just nodded as a sign of agreement. Then I go back to where I stopped; I put my fucking finger slowly I saw a tear that dropped on her eye but she just wiped it! From slow to fast, I keep on sucking her pussy and put another finger now it's two then I put another finger that counts to three. I thought I'll be the one to lead this sex thing but Nikki got up and pushed me to the bed, now she's on top of me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Why? You thought that I'll just let you do that to me without revenge?" she smirked. She kissed my collar bone and sucked it! Fuck! I moan which makes her smirked again. She stated putting traces from my neck to my 6 packs down to my boxer. "Hey! Nikki, you don't know how to make it feel better" I was cut off when she sucks my dick. I moaned and moaned and moaned. She's a good sucker! I pushed her against the bed and smirked! "Now the preparation is ready!" I grinned.

NIKKI'S P.O.V

I couldn't believe it! I'm having sex with my best friend. My best friend will be the first one to kiss me and took my virginity. As he pushed me against my bed again he smirked. We're both ready! He slowly pushed his dick inside of me at first it really hurts a lot! But when times passed by the hurt became a pleasure. We both moaned; He fastens his pushed and I help him give a perfect shape. It became faster, faster, faster until we both reach our limits. We breathe heavily and he leaned down to kiss me. "I love you Nick!" I admitted.

My phone keeps on ringing luckily it's just under my pillow, I still really have a headache! How could I drink too much! I answer the phone call and:

ME: Hello?

VOICE: Nikki, its mom

ME: Hey mom? How's Hawaii?

MOM: It's great, but I'll be there tonight

ME: Why?

MOM: Don't you know that Nick goes back to New York this morning?

(I was shocked and look beside me, a tear dropped on my eye because Nick was not there)

MOM: Hey! Honey? Are you okay?

ME: Yeah! Uhm! Sure, I'll wait for you tonight

MOM: Okay! See you later

I turn off the phone and quietly sat down on my bed. Did just Nick run off? Last night he took my virginity and now he just vanished? How could he possibly do this to me? Is he just playing games with me?

It's already 7 pm and mom hasn't arrived yet I lay down on the couch with eyes that is tired of crying. Last night was still fresh in my memory, I maybe a drunk girl that time but having sex with the man whom I don't know if I loved him as a best friend or I love him more than that. Why did Nick run away? Am I that horrible? He didn't even left a note or just call or... I heard a sound of keys that inserted in the doorknob; I stand up to see who it was expecting that it might be Nick even though it's impossible. I saw mom carrying loads of things. "Hey Nikki, I miss you" she stated. "But mom you just left yesterday" I reminded her. "Whatever" she smiles with eyes rolling. "Where's Nin?" I asked. "She wants to stay in Hawaii" mom said. "Are you planning to go back there?" I stated. "Yes I might go back there the next day" she said grabbing a glass of water. I just leaned back to the couch and turn on the T.V. "Is everything alright dear?" she asked. "Yes mom why?" I responded. "Well, you're not the happy girl you used to be" she said walking towards the couch and sat beside me. "Is dad planning to come here?" I asked changing the subject. "Yeah! We'll take turns so you'll not be bored" she sighs. "Mom, I'm big enough! I can handle things" I smiled. "You're not okay, aren't you" she asked worriedly. "I'm fine mom I was just drunk last night" I said. "Come on! Mother knows if their daughters are lying" she insisted. "Can I ask you something mom?" I asked. "Anything dear" she responded. "Why did Nick left?" I muttered. "Ahh! He told me that he has some unfinished business in New York" she explained. "Will he come back?" I asked. "I don't know really dear, but I think so because his parents are planning to stay here forever" she smiled. "Ah O-okay! I'll better take a rest mom I'm really am tired" I lied. "Okay Honey but if anything is bothering you; you can talk to mom alright?" she smiled. "Yes!" I replied.